Chapter 15: There's no Indians in NeverLand

A/N, for the flashbacks, they will be in third person. This chapter also starts off as a flashback.

I'm updating it because in the sequel, as a flashback (spoiler), Lilly and Peter were already dating when they tried to warn Killian and his brother but of course didn't listen. Then when Peter and TigerLilly first met, Killian was as captain hook. To me, that doesn't make any sense! So here's an updated version.

 Plus, this is TigerLilly's outfit---------------------------

---------------------------

The fresh air of NeverLand skinned TigerLilly's cheeks. Her figure stood proud on the highest rock, letting her view the whole island. This was her home, and it belonged to her. Nobody was able to take it away from her. Not even the children that visited the island in their dreams. Her father was the chief, and he ruled the dirt she was standing on right now.

Yet in this perfect land, something was odd. TigerLilly could feel it in her bones. Her eyes scanned the shore from below, there was a man and a boy. It looked to be a family of two, a father and son. This was very odd, very odd indeed.

"I must tell my father!" She sprinted back to the camp that belonged to her tribe.

The first thing she needed to do was call for her father. These types of things were very rare on the island. This was actually the first time an adult has visited the island. Her father wasn't busy at all, which was the perfect timing.

"Papa! Papa!" She called for him, "There is an adult on the island! He's with a child! They aren't one of us!"

"Lilly? What do you mean by that?" The chief asked, confused.

"Their skin was white, not like our skins!" She explained.

"TigerLilly? Is this true?" He asked, speed walking to her.

"Yes, I saw them on the shores of the island!"

"WE MUST SEE THIS FOR OURSELVES! TYCAN! GRAB EVERY WARRIOR AND INVESTIAGTE!" Her father gave the commands, "TigerLilly! You must go with them, you're the only one who knows what they look like."

"Of course Papa!"

--- Flashback ---

Pearl's POV,

Back on our feet, again. I don't know how long it'll take until we're at Pan's camp! I don't even think we're close since that bastard keeps on moving. NeverLand was starting to get hotter every day. Must be summer already! I decided to leave my bow and arrow back at camp because it didn't seem like they were useful. I've already got my sword and hidden blades, so why have a bow then? Emma was in front with me behind her.

"How much longer do we have to go?" Emma asked looking at the map. It didn't seem to be that far

"Probably a five day walk " I guessed. I heard Regina give a groan of annoyance before snatching the map off Emma.