Chapter One: I was alone again.

"Naruto-kun..." the rich voice of a raven-haired young man whispered once.
"Na-Ru-To-Kun.." that creamy voice made his mouth water in temptation.
"Yes? Who's there?" the blonde young man queried.
"You know who I am... Naruto-kun.. you know- exactly who I am.. turn around, take a peak." the voice came again, so soothing.. so delectable. Naruto then realized that his surroundings where a pearly white and misty. "Go ahead, dobe." the voice in question teased.
"Dobe... that sounds so familiar.." Naruto quickly spun around, and then he heard a chuckle. This chuckle was so familiar, but for the life of him, the young man couldn't remember who it belonged to.
"You fell for it again! Haha, you've always been so easy to fool. That's what I've loved most about you. Do you not remember me, Naruto-kun?" Naruto was now spinning in circles, trying to locate the voice that seemed to be coming from his head alone. In this realm, what seemed to be five seconds, was actually five minutes, and the voice returned with a
"Oh Naruto- I'm hurt! Truly hurt!" His voice rang with a sarcastic tone. "After so long, you have no idea who I am?" Naruto's head began to ache now. He latched onto his head, tearing at the roots of his hair, and fell to his knees.
"What's wrong, Naruto-Kun? Don't you like my gift? I made it special for you."
Naruto cried out from the pain, and the voice chuckled. "It will all go away if you just remember my name."
"Don't you think I've been trying to remember?!" the blonde roared, his patience flooding from his body rapidly. The voice chuckled again. "All of that time, us being so close. I was your best friend, and you were mine. For so long, and you don't even remember my name? The name of the person you've been fighting to get back? And you don't think you deserve this pain?" Naruto's head was now splitting, the voice seemed to repeat over and over louder and louder each time. He was now on his hands and knees, and began to gag.
"Please.." he whimpered, "please.. make it stop.. please get it out of me.. please.. it hurts.. so..... bad..." the voice chucked again.
"Oh Naruto.... It's so fun to play with you."
Naruto was now bawling from the pain, he couldn't help it, but it was making it worse.
"Pleeeease! S-Sas-Sasuke!"
"Humph.. now was that so hard?"

Naruto's eyes opened wide for a brief moment, and squinched back shut instantly as he tore at his hair again, writhing in the infirmaries bed sheets.
"Oh.. so he's finally awake..." that same voice said again in the same cool torturous tone as before.
"H-help me!" Naruto bellowed, he had no patience at this point. Then, as suddenly as it had came seven hours ago in that misty world, the ache disappeared, and Naruto opened his eyes once more. He scanned his surroundings, and saw he was in a hospital room. No one was in the room with him he noted, which made him curious since he could've sworn he heard one. "Oh well..." he sighed, "alone again..."

_________________________________
(A/N)
So I had the inspiration to start a SasuNaru fanfiction, I hope you like it! I'll now be working on this one as well as the NaruGaa fanfiction.. because why not add more writing to my busy schedule?