Chapter Two

A/N: I know the first chapter wasn’t that exciting, but it all leads up to the good parts :) be patient please! :)

PLEASE VOTE, FAN AND COMMENT..if you want to that is :P

After everyone arrived at the extravagant three story cabin, they rushed in to claim their rooms. Jade and Beau lingered behind everyone else, so they wouldn’t get caught up in the stampede upstairs. As the crowd of people cleared out, they ascended the stairs and strolled down the hallway, with their fingers intertwined, to the last bedroom available. Beau opened the door for Jade before entering and placing their luggage by their bed, folding his and Jade’s clothes and neatly placing them into the large, oak dresser that was in their room.  

As he finished unpacking, Jade opened the bathroom door and danced her way to the dresser to receive a pair of shorts and a tank top. Beau chuckled as he walked out of the room to give her some privacy.  

He walked down the hall until he heard Axel’s favorite band, Killswitch Engaged,  screaming behind his door. Beau knocked before barging in, knowing Axel wouldn’t mind.

“‘sup, man,” shouted Beau over the music.

“Not much,” Axel responded casually before returning to his head banging and air guitar solo that had been interrupted when Beau came in.

Beau smirked as he made his way to Axel’s small, twin size bed. He looked around the room taking in all the small detail; the solid white walls and pale yellow carpet looked as if no one had ever been in the room, or the closet was almost the size of the adjoining bathroom. Beau was still deep in thought when Axel turned off the music and took a seat in the chair across from the bed where he was sitting.  

“So, where is Jade?” Axel’s deep hoarse voice pulled Beau out of his thoughts and back to the scene in front of him.

Beau cleared his throat before answering, “She’s in the shower.”

“Ooo,”  Axel said with a mischievous grin. “You have tapped that, right?”

Beau looked at Axel, eyes wide with shock at the sudden question.  “Yeah, man, of course,” he responded.

“Dude, you are so lying right now!” Axel shouted at him before busting out laughing.

“Shut up, Axel!”  Beau demanded and punched him in the arm. “It ain’t like that with her, she’s... different. I don’t wanna mess this up.” He continued seriously.

“Alright, man, I get it... You love her.” Axel replied, all joking aside.  

Beau knew Axel understood what he was going through because he was going through a similar thing.

“Yeah.” Beau said absent mindedly.

Axel jumped up out of the chair he had been sitting in and headed towards the door.

“Come on, Beau.  Enough seriousness for the week, lets go to the lake.”

Beau snorted before getting up and following Axel out into the hall,  “You go get Jade, and I will gather the rest.”  Axel continued once he was half way down the stairs.  Beau nodded in response and took off down the hall.

When Beau made it back to his and Jade’s room, he could hear her soft, angelic voice singing along with her favorite song.  A small smile made its way across his face before he gently knocked on the door.

“Come in!” Jade sang, chuckling Beau opened the door and walked in.  He paused just inside the door and watched her.  Beau admired her soft, wavy brown hair as it bounced in a loose ponytail that fell right above her lower back.  He loved how the light pink color of her tank top complimented her honey-kissed complexion and how her long legs were on show in the small grey shorts.