Chapter One

As the group entered the airport, they slowly made there way to the jet way and gave their tickets to the ticket agent before boarding the plane. Everyone walked through the terminal towards the plane in an excited whisper, all of them ready for the vacation to come. After weaving through the crowds and reaching first class, the three boys of the group packed away the luggage over-head and joined the girls in their seats.

Beau smiled down at his girlfriend, Jade, as he took the seat beside her and tangled his fingers in between hers.

“Great seats,” Jade said with a smirk. “Right in front of the big television screen and the door to the lounge.”

“Yeah, the lounge,” Beau said, looking towards the doorway. “And the bar.”

Jade rolled her eyes and punched him playfully in the shoulder, because she knew he was kidding, before glancing behind her at Addison and Aaliyah. They were silently arguing about something, but Jade didn’t worry about it too much. Siblings were supposed to fight after all. The disagreement didn’t last long anyway.

Addison sighed heavily when her sister suggested downloading a movie before take off but went along with the subject change.

Jade looked to the left of her to see Rylan sitting by herself, playing with her iPhone. Now, where did he go? Jade thought to herself. Her question was answered as Axel slid into the seat beside her best friend. She had to suppress a giggle at the thought of how her muscled up, football playing country boy became best friends with a skinny, emo kid.

Glancing back at Beau, Jade pecked him on the cheek and whispered that she loved him before scanning the seats for their last companion.

Greyson sat in the very back, all by himself. He looked asleep already, and Jade felt bad for asking him to come. He must have felt obligated or something. After all, he never really conversed with the others much unless he had to talk to them. Australians probably do things differently, Jade told herself. That was her excuse not to get mad when he seemingly ignored her.

The plane took off with ease, but the ride itself was mostly boring. Jade and Aaliyah spent most of the time singing crazy songs and playing games, while the others listened to music or read. Greyson didn’t speak to anyone other than Addison, who moved back beside him after a couple of songs from Liyah and Jade. She babbled at him for hours. Other than for an occasional response from Greyson, Addy hardly paused the entire time.

Somewhere between Addison’s giggles, Aaliyah stood from her seat and trudged back to where her sister sat. She stood up straight and confident as she approached them, obviously jealous that Addy wasn’t talking to her.

Just before she reached them, an elderly man stuck his cane out to stand, and Liyah plummeted to the floor in a violent, one-person accident. A bowl of reddish colored soup flew through the air and landed right on top of Liyah’s head, staining her long, blond hair a nasty orange.

While everyone else laughed, Addy leaped from her seat and landed in front of Liyah. She knocked the bowl from Liyah’s head and pulled her towards one of the vacant restrooms in the back.

“Those two!” Rylan laughed as Addy’s head popped out to ask for their carry-on bag. “Are we sure they’re not twins?”

“Affirmative,” Axel said in his deep, sexy voice.

“Aren’t you smart? When did you start using such big words?” Rylan spat at him, and he grunted in response to her insult as she stood in her seat to grab the pink ball bag out of the over-head compartment for Addy and laughed at the huge Hello Kitty sticker on the side of it. “This is definitely Liyah’s!”