Chapter 2

| Jennifer's POV |
(Warning: this might be disturbing for some of you, keep reading at your own risk)

I was on bed and he was kissing my neck. I couldn't do anything just cry and kick him even tho it wasn't that helpful.

"Stop you fucking bitch, now I'll make you feel good", I cried more.

"P-please don't d-do this" , I said while shaking violently.

"Did I said you could talk? No,don't disrespect me!", he slapped me.
I felt my cheek sting.

He started pulling his pants down, I was just in my underwear. That just made me scream and feel hopeless. I can't believe my parents didn't believe me when I told them he was touching me inappropriately.

"I will fuck you so fucking hard", he kissed me but I shut my lips together making them into a straight line.

He took my underwear off then he started pulling his boxers off.I shut my eyes closed while screaming and tried to get out of his grip.

"NO, PLEASE, N-NO, SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

I woke up sweating like crazy and had goosebumps all over my body. Just the thought of it made me want to cry. I hate having that dream. Fuck.

I took my phone and looked at the time. It was 6:30 am ugh I might as well get up , I know I won't be able to go back to sleep. I got up and went to take a shower. After a good 30 minutes in the shower I got out and put some clothes on. Everyone is probably still asleep, I went downstairs and had breakfast.

Finishing my food I looked over to the clock, it read 8:58. There wasn't any sign of anyone awake so I went out for a run. It was raining but I didn't care , I love when it rains, it's like the perfect day to me.

. . .
. . .

Finishing running I headed back to the mansion just to find a pissed off Kristen and Daisy. Christian and Ryan had a worried expression and Jason had a straight face.

"Whoa what's going on here?", I asked clueless.

"Where the fuck have you been? Why didn't you answer your phone? We were so worried about you!", Daisy said,

"Excuse me? Nah not me, you woke me up so now that she's here I'm going back to sleep", Jason said and headed upstairs to his room.

I rolled my eyes.

"You guys I'm fine , I just went running and I ran out of battery", they sighed.

"Don't do that again please",Kristen said. She worries too much and to be honest I don't want her to worry about me... No one should.

"I'm gonna go take a shower , I'll see you guys in a little bit", I said heading upstairs.
....
Getting out of the shower , I wrapped a towel around my body. As I walked to my closet I heard my door being opened. I turned around to see Jason , he quickly covered his eyes.

"I- umm sorry", he said walking out.

I've told him before to knock before coming in my room.

I quickly changed and opened the door.
Jason was against the wall ,looking at the floor. I cleared my throat.

"What do you want?", I asked not really caring.

"Well I just wanted to see if you were ok I guess", he said awkwardly. Hmmmm I know he wants something.

"Ok MCcann,what do you want?", I asked.

"I don't want anything,I just wanted to check on you", he said rolling his eyes.

"Yea sure", I said.

"Whatever", he said going back to his room. He's up to something, I know it.

I went downstairs and ate , I was really hungry. It's 4 pm so yea I get hungry a lot.

As I was about to go into the living room I saw Ryan and Kristen sitting on the couch cuddling. Ryan has to man up and ask her to be his girlfriend already. I decided to not ruin their little moment so I went to the other stairs and went to my room.

As I passed Jason's room I heard his voice.

"So can we go no left or right..... You go your way and I'll go mine
Cause this is my time and I won't waste it thinking about what you got to say...
Cause I'm here to stay..."

Wow , his voice is beautiful.
Wait did I just said that?

Breaking away from my thoughts I continued to my room. I decided to not molest him. I might be a pain in the ass but I know when to keep my distance.

I didn't know Jason could sing, I'm not going to lie , he has some talent. He's still a jerk , I remember when we used to get along, I was 16 and he was 17.

|FLASHBACK|

"Hey Jason, can you get me some Advil? Pweasee?", I asked giving him a puppy face.

"Fineee, you know I can't resist that face", he smiled.

"Thanks, I owe you one", I said giving him a half smile.

"Yes you do",he said walking to the bathroom and getting some Advil.

"Are you ok?", he asked worried.

"Yeah, I just have a headache since yesterday", I said while taking my pill.

"Oh do you want to cuddle?", he asked with a shy smile.

"Yes please", I said moving to the other side of bed to give him some room. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Better?", he said.

"Mhmm", I hummed closing my eyes.

|END OF FLASHBACK|

I smiled at the memory, we used to be so close. It's so weird to think that we actually used to get along. Well not anymore, I hate him. What he said to me hurt me so much. I said some hurtful things too but he started it first. Yes a little childish but I don't care.

I heard moaning coming from Jason's room. That little fucker doesn't understand to bring his little sluts to a damn hotel.

I grabbed my iPod with my headphones and put music on. I did not want to hear whatever they are doing.

I closed my eyes letting sleep take over me.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
___________________________
Second chapter!!
I hope it was good
Vote and comment for more please.
-Jenny