Chapter 10

Your POV

I watched Levi for the next couple of days. He couldn't see me and I felt bad for leaving. I also felt bad about Petra dying. My mother appeared behind me.

"Its time to go." She said in her sweet voice.

"Can't I at least say goodbye?" She nodded and made me visible. I ran after him and hugged him from behind.

"Oi! Leave me alo..... (y/n)?" His eyes widened in surprise.

"It looks like you do have emtion, huh? I came to say goodbye." He hugged me and a few tears ran down his face.

"Do you have to go?" He whispered in my ear.

"I wish I didn't have to. I'm sorry."

"You know about Petra right?"

"Yea. I feel really bad that one couldn't save her. I'll miss you." I started fading away and he cried out to me. "I love you, Levi."

Levi's POV

I watched as she faded out of my sight for the final time. Now she was truly gone. I would never she her again.

"I love you too." I whispered, hoping she could hear it.

Your POV

I smiled at his words and followed my mother. Everyone I knew who had died was there to greet me. I smiled and ran to them. I'll wait for him and when he comes, we'll be together again.

_______________________________-~-_____________________________

A/n Last chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading this!
Music is Emotional Music-Death Dance