Facing The Worst

Aphmau's pov

I really did nothing last night. I slept a bit, reminisced (remembered) of this day, and read a news article that Jeb had found buried in a box in the back. He knew what day it was and probably would have left me in my room until I had to come to work. Well he never made it to see anouther day of that place. I wish I didn't but I must because I promised myself I wouldn't give up on Andy or Claire. I was just on my bed when it was around the time I come out for breakfast. Today I had to come out, I never want to stay in my room for longer than two days. I don't like it either when my friends do it so I got up. I walked over to the door unlocked it. I slowly walked out and when I saw Katelyn and Kawaii-chan in the kitchen I hugged them. I was so happy to see them, I began to tear up. "Aphmau-Senpai! Kawaii-chan is so happy to see you!"she hugged me so tight I almost did cry. Katelyn asked," Why did you do that? We were so worried about you!" I couldn't tell them about Andy, Claire, and those animatronics. I just stayed silent. " Aphmau, please." Katelyn begged. She looked at me with worry and I felt like I was breaking. I felt like I should have told them right then and there. I didn't though, I couldn't. The door rang and I answered it. It was Garroth and Laurence. Seeing them made me feel better. It also made me want to slowly tell them everything. Then, anouther person joined the party. First it was just Kawaii-chan staring with a look as if she'd seen a ghost. Then it was the guys and Katelyn. When I turned around I saw something that made my emotions run wild. I saw Claire, as a ghost. I normally saw her in my nightmares and now she's really here. I didn't realize it but I cried a few tears seeing her. "I've missed you, dear sister." Claire said. Garroth tried to tackle her but went through her instead. Laurence asked in a wary voice,"Who are you?What do you want?" Claire just said," My sister, when I learned you worked there I knew I had to stop you." I actually forgot there were others around me. I thought it was a dream.

Third person pov

Aphmau: I promised you when you died I would find whoever killed him.

Claire: You'll kill yourself trying. Aphmau, you have to stop it now.
Andy is dead, it is not your fault. You shouldn't blame yourself for this.

Laurence:Aphmau, what's going on?!?

Aphmau: huh, umm. Nothing, it's just your imagination.

Garroth: Okay, now tell us the truth.

Aphmau then looks at Claire with
a look that tells her should I do it.
Then Claire nods.

Aphmau sits on the couch and Claire disappears. Aphmau tells everyone to join her on the couch and she tells them everything. About her nefew, Claire, the restraunt, everything. It made her feel better but she still cried.

Aphmau's pov

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have got you into this." I cried. Katelyn said," No it's okay, but why did you stay in your room?" I explained," It was Andy's birthday. Every year ever since he died I've been locking myself in my room blaming myself for his loss." Laurence said," You shouldn't, for what you said it sounds like it wasn't your fault." I thanked him for that and hugged them all. I just felt better. "I realized that there was going to be a problem. Even after all this I still want to work there. I might try to sneak out like I did last week. Even though I was almost caught on night four.

Flashback-night 4-
I was walking out of the house when Kawaii-chan went downstairs. She was just going to check on her shrine when she found me. I just told her that I forgot something really important at Aaron's house. I actually did, it was my purse but I was going to wait until I tomorrow for that. Then I left to go to work, it was just Freddy fazbear's pizzeria, no big deal. Kawaii chan must have been been down in the basement for quite a while because when I came home she was still down there.

End Of Flashback

I want to quit my job, but I can't. I can't break my promise to Claire, or Andy. I must have started to look sad at that because everyone gave me a hug.
It's nice to have friends that help you no matter what. I just worry that telling them this is more dangerous than helpful. I'll just have to wait and see.

Thank you guys for sticking with me for this entire book. I never thought my books would come this far. I also have an anouncement. I love to include you readers into stories like this so, I will need your help. I need the spirits of all the children. I have Andy but no design for him. So give me some detail for him. Like favorite color or whatever you want. The rest is simple, one girl for Chica and four boys for the rest. Just include what animatronic they possess. That is it for now, bye.

Word count: 917