The Day That Started It All

Claire was my sister and Andy was my nephew. It was Andy's birthday and his birthday party was at Freddys Fazbears Pizzaria, an all party Chuck E. Cheese place. Everything went perfectly fine, he played with his friends, I got to chat with my sister, it was going great. Until we left Andy alone for a bit at the arcade area, we went to go check and see if the cake was ready when, it happened. A scream, not a baby crying kind of scream, but a horror movie one. It came from where Andy was at, and we ran over to the arcade, Claire and I. There was a large area of blood, but no body. Something happened but we could not figure it out at the time because everyone by them was screaming, running for the door, or calling the cops. We both kept looking for Andy until the cops arrived and once they saw the scene they closed off the pizzaria.
After investigation, and with Andy still missing, the police confirmed the blood was of Andy.... Andy was dead.

Claire was determined to find the killer at first, but after about three days she gave up. She locked herself in her room and I didn't want to bother her. Two days had passed and I barged in because she never went in or out. I found her cold lifeless body hung to the wall by a noose. With a small note on her bed.

Dear Sister,
Andy was my life, so were you but I couldn't stop thinking about him. There was a pain inside me that would not stop, so I stopped it. Please forgive me.
Love, Claire

The police sirens rang and I woke up to see two fimilar faces above me.

I am such a bad writer, it took me 324 words to finish, in the future I will put a list of writers who inspire me. Bye