Tomorrow's The Day

I woke up to see two fimilar faces above me. It was Katelyn and Kawaii-chan. "Aphmau, this is the the third time this week what is going on?"said Katelyn."Yeah, Aphmau-Senpai can you please tell Kawaii-chan what the dream is about this time." The room stayed silent....

When the girls left I got up I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Kawaii-chan went off to IHOP but left a plate of waffles for me. Katelyn probably ate already and went somewhere. I didn't feel like eating so I went to the guys house.

Ding~Dong "Hey Garroth!," I said. "Hey Aphmau, come on in." Garroth said. We walked in and I saw Travis and Laurence on the couch. I think Dante was in his room. "Hey guys, you got to check this game out!" Dante said coming out of his room. We all went in his room and he pulled up a game that brought back memories. It was Saturday after my week of misery working at that pizzaria. Laurence,"Hey, I got an idea. Whoever lasts the shortest amount of time will have to buy pizza for us all!" I was starting to get hungry so I joined in. Dante was up first, he was really bad. He died on the first night at four because he forgot to check the camera. Garroth was up next and he did pretty well. He lasted until night three where he ran out of power and foxy got him. I think he was not going good mentally but it happens. Travis died night two because he thought he was safe and he looked through the camera and tried a pick-up line on chica. Then freddy got him, he said he must be jelous. Laurence was up next and he was the best so far. He was at night three on five o' clock when bonny paid him a visit as he said. When it was my turn I suprised them all. I completed the game without screaming or freaking out mentally. Dante said," How did you do that!! Have you played this game already?!?" "No, I have never played this it's just that I've seen much worse," I said. Garroth said," Are you talking about Katelyn or Kawaii-chan?" We laughed at that and ordered pizza because it was lunch by the time we finished this. Then I left and put some extra food in my closet for me and Celestia. Just thinking about tomorrow makes me depressed, at least I had fun today. Tomorrow I feel bad for my friends, but it is Andy's birthday.

Hey I don't know if I should do this or this for next chapter. I have two ways the story could go but I hate spoilers so in the comments write A or B, just pick one.

Word count: 481