Hijacked

The squad got out of the capital as fast as they could. As soon as they took of all the medics surrounded me. I started to rise from my never ending sleep. There were so many voices, I hear a voice at the door and everyone cleared out. It was him, 'that mutt'.

As soon as I saw him I screamed over and over again, "Mutt, Mutt get this stinking mutt away from me" before I realised  I fell on the floor, bumping into medic equipment. i looked down and picked up a scalpel, I was huddled in the corner, tears falling  down my face, thinking he was going to end my life then and there.

Next thing I knew I stared to black out, I woke up a couple hours after. There she was, my little sister and my mother were standing over the bed.

Peeta POV

I ran as fast as I could to get to her, I wanted to be there when he woke up but unfortunately I couldn't. The doctors signaled me to come in, her eyes were complexly engulfed in blackness in a matter of seconds.

Before I can hold her hand to comfort her she starts screaming out things "Mutt, your a stinking mutt, help, help" I started to feel even more worried for her I try to move a little closer but she detached herself from the bed. Katniss crawled into the corner begging for her life. Doctors came flooding in and I was taken away from the woman I love again.

p.s sorry this chapter is so short. If you have any ideas on what I could add to my story do let me know, also vote and comment. any feedback would be greatly appreciated..