Rescue

Snow's POV

Its been nearly 3 months. I've been injecting Katniss with a small vile of tracker jacker venom every 4 days. My plan is working, everything (except the bombing on District 13) has been a success so far and everything will fall into place. All her memories of her friends and family have been altered just how I like it.

When Katniss see's Peeta she'll kill him. (a large smile plastered on his face)

Gale's POV

Everything was set up, we were going to save the one I love today. After nearly 3 months she'll be away from the monsters who created this life for her in the first place. If it wasn't for the hunger games she would've never me 'him' and she would have been with me. I'm still going to try and get her back, I know she loves me but unfortunately I think she loves 'him' too.

Peeta POV

I watched as the hovercraft made its way towards the capital. It'll take two days before they return, so until then I have no idea what to do. I went to go find Delly Cartwright my best friend from district 12. Her parents died in the District 12 bombings. Now she has to take care of her little brother. Delly had loads to do so it wasn't much of a talk. I tried doing some baking to keep my mind of what was going on around me. It worked, I didn't realise till I looked at the clock. I had spent 12 hours straight baking. And it was time to go to bed.

Johanna POV

Another day went by but she still didn't wake up. I'm scared she gone into one of those coma's. Before I trying to wake her up a peacekeeper came in and went into Katniss's cell. He has some type of syringe with a strange brown liquid inside it. All I know is it cant be good and he stuck the needle in her arm. All of the brown stuff was circling around her body. Once he left I kept shouting her name trying to wake her up but it was no use.

(Nobody's specific POV)

They arrived at the capitol after a days journey, we made it and were gunna find Katniss.

Johanna POV

 Something wasn't right. 4 peacekeeper just came inside both mine and katniss's cell. They drugged us. Before I could understand what was going on, I passes out

Boggs POV

(shouting to everyone) "we have them!!" then I noticed finnick girlfriend 'Annie Cresta' passed out on the floor. I quickly grabbed her and got of the Capital as fast and a discreetly as possible. As soon as we got everyone back on the hovercraft an alarm was turned on. They knew!