Bad Memories

Katniss POV

I woke up in what looks like the arena, not the first one but the second. Me, Peeta, Finnick and Johanna are there sitting around a small but dense fire trying to keep warm, when the cannon boomed. We all chased after to see who it was, there was nothing. Either there was no body or the game makers are really fast at their job.

The moment I think about the people I love I see Finnick and Johanna running of leaving me and Peeta alone. Then out of no where something jumps me, its Peeta. There's a look in his eye, its not love. But it was a completely different look from anything I have ever seen. It was death. He was going to kill me. Trying to get free I pushed him into a bush, running for my life again.

I stopped, looked behind me and saw nothing. I got away from him. I turned to face the front and BAM a dagger slides into my chest like butter. The hot sensation of his piercing my skin, makes me shiver. But before I knew it I was on the ground. Blood seeping through the fabrics. I was going to die. By the hands of someone I thought I could trust and give my heart to.

Peeta POV

It's been two months and I've heard nothing about Katniss. Every day I ask if there is any news on her rescue. But all they say is "I'm sorry Peeta there's been no news on whether we have a opportunity to get her back". I miss her so much, I miss the warm hugs, kisses, her laughs, I even miss her stubbornness and her clumsiness. I hope she's rescued soon, I don't know how much more I can take without knowing if she's dead or alive.

Katniss POV

I woke up in my cell again. Peeta nearly killed me, how could I have forgotten. It was so clear, but there was something weird about that memory though, a shininess to it. Maybe it was just the light at the time.

Snow came in again with two peacekeepers by his side. They grabbed me and took me to a chair again. I swear the ropes keep getting tighter.

Snows POV

Her eyes are becoming slightly black. This means my plan is working perfectly. The bad memories are starting to overtake her good ones "So Katniss, we have another job for you. I want you to again step in front of the camera and again get the rebels to stop the war" he said with a slight frown "How" "Tell your boyfriend to get the rebels to stand down. That this war is costing to many lives". With dismay and uncertainty she shook her head. Smiling I left her cage and went up to my study