[8]

Taehyung

[4 new messages from JK]

[1] Hyuuunnngggggg........

[2] Pls don't be mad at me :(

[3] Taehyung hyuuuung!!!!

[4] Answer me already!! :3

Taehyung stared at his phone screen whilst it buzzed away. He was mad at Jungkook. He was mad that he lied to him. Taehyung switched off his phone and threw himself onto the bed. If the maknae was in that art lesson, he wouldn't be stuck with Park Jimin. Park Jimin, the thought was painful. Someone so loud and so annoying. Then there was a knock on the door. First, Taehyung ignored it. But it came again.

"KIM TAEHYUNG. OPEN UP SLEEPING BEAUTY" hearing the voice, Taehyung glanced at the clock on the wall and realised how early it was.

Who could be knocking at eight in the morning?

Hesitating, Taehyung trudged toward the door and yanked it open half-heartedly. Freezing at the sight of a smiling Jimin. Without a seconds notice, the elder barged pass and entered the empty dorm room.

"Ah, Jin was right about directions." Jimin mused, twirling in the middle of Taehyung's room like there was no care left in his soul. He furrowed his eyebrows, eyeing Jimin warily. "What are you doing?" Taehyung snarled. How could Jimin just have the guts to wander into a stranger's room and call them sleeping beauty?

"Tut tut. Forgotten already? Mr Nim assigned me to you for the whole Summer. A dumb fuck like me needs to use my imagination" Jimin chattered away, leaving Taehyung even more confused.

"And you're going along with that?" Taehyung protested weakly, not knowing what else to say. The atmosphere was heavy but somehow Jimin lifted it. He gasped, startling Taehyung.

"Just what kind of person do you think I am?" He planted his hand on his hips and frowned. " I will bide by the rules and not let your grade drop" Jimin ended the show with a little smile.

"Just go away" Taehyung scowled, taking big strides towards the shorty and pushing him out the door. Before Jimin could say another word, Taehyung had already slammed the door in defeat. If he had to endure this for 6 more weeks, he would rather die.

Jimin

Taehyung slammed the door in his face. Leaving Jimin awestruck and hyped.

"First encounter....success" he punched the air ecstatically and ran down the stairs back to his dorm room. Entering with a blast of energy.

"Hyung!" Jimin cried, getting four confused stares in return from the outburst. Jin was on Hoseok's bed next to Namjoon who was reading. Yoongi and Hoseok was on Jimin's bed on their phones.

"Hm?" They hummed simultaneously, not sharing a second glance.

"I did it! I spoke to him. I spoke to Kim Taehyung and he spoke back!" Jimin jumped around excitedly. Well...Taehyung didn't exactly speak back, he didn't even give Jimin a kind notice. Namjoon stared at Jimin sceptically, listening to the young boy muse on about his encounter.

"Are you sure you didn't strap him to a chair and force him to talk?" Yoongi snorted at Namjoon's remark. Jimin frowned, stopping mid-dance and frowned.

Jin, noticing Jimin's frustration slapped Namjoon's arm and narrowed his eyes. "Ow! What was that for?" The ice cream haired boy hissed, grabbing his arm.

"The least you guys can do is give Jimin encouragement. Stop giving him garbage"Jin complained. Eyeing Namjoon and Yoongi individually, Hoseok chiming in.

"Remember guys, it's garbage can, not garbage cannot" with a riveting silence the whole room burst into laughter. Jimin knew he had a stable little family in a busy school life. But Taehyung didn't. He wanted to give Taehyung one, he wanted Taehyung to join the family and laugh with them. Jimin wanted to be the one to make him smile.

"Who has his phone number?" Jimin perked, snatching out his phone. The least expected person declared,

"I do" Jin shrugged absently.