[13]

Taehyung

Jimin was still sick, Taehyung offered to call the hospital for a check up but Jimin instantly went against it. He said he didn't liked doctors, which made Taehyung suspicious. He carried soup on a tray to Jimin who was in a light sleep, waking him up by nudging him.

Jimin smiled and thanked him. Taehyung also cleaned up the elder's room which looked better without clothes everywhere. The sun was out and there were a few people walking on the beach, Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows

"I thought it was a private beach" Taehyung turned to Jimin for an explanation

"They're probably my parent's friends." Jimin shrugged it off easily and went back to eating the soup with a weird face. Taehyung sighed, he wasn't the best at cooking...

"Wow, Tae. I never thought something could be so devoid of taste in the whole history of cooking." Jimin said flatly, Taehyung scowled.

"Then don't eat it you idiot" Taehyung went to get the bowl of soup but Jimin held it protectively to his chest.

"But I will eat it because I won't waste my first ever dish Tae made me" Jimin grinned as Taehyung turned away in embarrassment. Jimin really endured a lot, it surprised Taehyung.

"Get some rest you rascal" Taehyung mumbled before walking out of his room and into the kitchen. He stuffed the rest of the soup into a plastic box and into the fridge.

It had been 1 week and a few days into the Summer holiday and 5 more weeks to go. What will they do? Will Taehyung go visit Jungkook? He should also call his parents soon, to tell him that he's okay. Did they even know about the fire? Probably not. Running his fingers through his hair, Taehyung went back to his room. Finally realising.

Why would Jimin do this for a complete stranger he had only met a few weeks ago?

Jimin

Jimin chuckled to himself as Taehyung trudged out of his room. The soup was terrible but he ate it anyways, grateful that Taehyung put in the effort to look after him. But to be honest, they both couldn't cook. Jimin put the empty bowl aside and checked his phone, his heart dropping when he saw notifications.

(4) Missed appointments

Jimin sucked in a big breath and pushed the trouble aside, trying to put a smile onto his face. But something inside was slowly breaking and he couldn't help but collapse back onto the bed. Then everything went black.

"Jimin, please wake up. Come on..." A voice tugged him out of the darkness, blinking a few times, Jimin was greeted by warm lights and Taehyung's worried face. The second he was fully aware of everything, he felt Taehyung's arms wrap around him for support as he tried to sit up.

"You really need a doctor, hyung" Taehyung scolded, but Jimin shook his head. If he went to hospital, they'd tell Taehyung what was wrong, he cant let him know. He felt guilty but at the same time they never promised not to lie to each other.

"I said I'm fine idiot. It's the soup" Jimin hissed a little too harshly, which took back the worried boy. He looked hurt and before placing Jimin's neck carefully on a pillow, he took a step back and walked out. Jimin shuffled out of bed and trudged into the bathroom, running the bath. Taking off the damp clothes, he got into the lukewarm tub, shivering at the warmth inviting him in.

The heat surrounded his body as Jimin went further into the water, he titled his head back and began to cry. The tears were cold against the hot water, no matter how hard Jimin tried to wash the tears away with the water, they would flow faster next time. If only he could tell Taehyung. Inhaling, Jimin's legs began to give up and pull him slowly under the water, his chin, his lips and soon his nose getting consumed.

He felt so cold.