[7]

Taehyung

The summer holidays? Spent with someone he doesn't even know? Taehyung had intended to finish his project and spend the holiday with Jungkook who said his time was free 24/7. Would Jimin really find the devotion to hang around Taehyung for 6 weeks? Jimin was such a loud and ecstatic guy, surrounded by loud and ecstatic friends. Taehyung would bore him to death before the sun could even set on their first day together.

But Taehyung either wanted to be alone in the holiday or with Jungkook. This maknae can be loud, but he knows Taehyung's keen-ness for silence and adapts to it.

Taehyung knew Jimin wouldn't know how to handle it. So that meant talking, Taehyung doesn't like speaking. It involved effort and effort doesn't exist in his vocabulary.

"Jungkook" Taehyung didn't hesitate to speak the second the absent maknae picked up the phone.

"Oh, hyung. What's up?" His voice was barely audible above the sound of beeping cars and muffled speaking. Furrowing his eyebrows Taehyung continued to speak in a monotonous tone.

"Where were you in Art? In fact. Where you at all yesterday" The voices in the background began to fade and Jungkook spoke more confidently.

"I'm in Busan." A bubble of frustration rose in Taehyung's stomach. If Jungkook was in their art lesson, he could have gotten away with having to partner up with Jimin and go with his friend instead. "I thought you said you were free during the holiday" There was a small pause, everything was silent now.

"My parents suddenly called in and told me I had to come visit for 2 weeks" Jungkook explained. "What about the rest of 4 weeks?" Taehyung desperately shot back.

"I'm going to London to stay with my aunt" The explanations were so short and fast it rose suspicions, but Taehyung was too tired to fight back for the promise they made. Without another word, Taehyung ended the call and switched numbers, dialling someone different.

"Taehyung?" The familiar soft voice washed away the frustration building up in his body, sucking in a breath, Taehyung sighed.

"Jin hyung"

Jimin

"Daebak!" Hoseok squealed, making Yoongi jump at the sudden energy. Jimin smirked,

"I'm gonna crack this dude. Find out why he's so moody" he said confidently, but a frown settled on Yoongi's face. "What if he's secluded because his family got murdered?" The scenario made Jimin's heart drop. Yoongi continued

"Or worse..." But before he could finish, Hoseok jumped in with a brighter solution "Expelled" making the subject a little lighter, the trio burst into fits of laughter. Receiving a groan from a snoozing Jin, who snuggled further into the crook of Namjoon's neck "can you kids be quiet?" He mumbled.

"Can you go sleep somewhere else then?" Yoongi shot back teasingly. Jin ignored the snide remark and got back to sleeping, the trio never really bothered with Namjoon or Jin. Yes they were a couple and everyone knew, but to them, they were more like caring parents. It was a reassuring fact that if they had nowhere to go, Jin and Namjoon would always be there with open arms.

"So what are you really going to do Jimin? Because I think it's a little risky bombarding someone with a thick shield without a plan." Hoseok finally interrupted with a logical approach. Jimin was the mindless puppy out of them all, he would be the puppy that tried to find a Sun in every cloud, even when it's night time.

"I'm going to help the poor dude finish his art project" Jimin declared with a grin.

"That's more like it" Mother Jin, approved.

-

[A/N] ~ Hello! This is just to say when I write Taehyung and Jimin's POV, they are sometime in different time zones. Cuz I'm just picking scenarios in which connect in someway. If that makes sense, but if you have any questions just ask away!]