Free Kesha

Okay so if you don't know what this is, I'll tell you.

Kesha was sexually assaulted and abused by Dr Luke. And Sony supports him, meaning they support rape. She has been denied the right to her Freedom.

You don't have to support Kesha, but please help spread this... Rape is not a joke. And that fucking judge denied her the right to her freedom.

"I made her famous" was what Dr Luke said. But when does that ever, Ever, EVER, give him the right to sexually assault and abuse her? Never. That never gives you the right to do something like that to someone.

Women are told to stand up for themselves and tell someone they've been abused or sexually assaulted in any way. And when we do we get shut down or told we're a liar. Therefor denying us the basic rights to our freedom. They tell us it's our fault.

"What were you wearing?"

"Were you drunk or high?"

"It's your fault"

NO IT ISN'T. IT'S NEVER THE VICTIMS FAULT. I'm speaking for not only Kesha but everyone. All the women and children and men who've been abused. It's not right. At all. If you're  being abused or sexually assaulted, please tell someone. I'm here if you need to talk to someone about it. I've been verbally abused and abused as well. You are not alone.

You have the power to stop rape. You have the power to stop abuse. YOU have the POWER to help. So please help

I've been a huge fan of Kesha since I was way little. And it hurts me so much that she's hurting.

I'm sorry if you support Dr Luke or support Sony. But I can't support someone who supports them. If you support them you support rape. I can't support you if you support them.

Rape is not right.

Rape is not a joke.