I Miss You pt.3

As I'm walking to my car i realize something. I never actually told her i loved her... It was only after she died that i got to tell her... And even then i didn't really cause she was gone... I never should've left her! I knew i loved her but she was gone and i knew she didn't want me back. I thought she'd find someone new and better than me. But maybe i was wrong. Maybe she wanted me just as much as i wanted her. But i can't let myself dwell on her as much as i want to scream and cry and thrash around and hate myself, i can't.

Your pov,

It's been 2 years and you really miss him. You wish you'd never killed yourself. You watch over him every second possible. You're happy he's trying to move on. But you miss him so much it hurts. You still love him. You'll always love him. Always. You promised yourself you would. You promised yourself you wouldn't let him give up his love life just because of you. 'He deserves to live out his life and be happy' You say to yourself.

-another 2 years later-

Thomas's pov,

I still really miss her... I really, really do. Though i know i shouldn't let myself STILL dwell on this, i do. I listen to her video everyday just to hear her voice. Just to see her beautiful tear stained cheeks, to hear her say she loves me... Every time i say it back. I write her down a letter each day. To say how many days I've been without her. It's been 4 years since she passed. Right to the day. This is my 1460th letter....

Dear y/n,

It's been 4 years my love. I really love you still. I still see that bright beautiful smile of yours. I still hear your laughter sometimes. I still cry. Everyday i cry. I try not to but i do. I'm still trying to find another girl. But maybe i don't want another girl. I only want you. I don't want any other girl, cause they'd never be as perfect as you.

I hope you know these past few months have been really though. I know you'd say something like "Don't dwell on something that isn't worth dwelling for" But you're worth dwelling for. You're worth every minute of my life. I love you baby girl, forever and always.

~Love forever and always, Thomas <3

I put the note on the pile of others. I'll always love her no matter what. I don't care if i meet someone else, they'd better accept the fact that they won't compare to her and i might not love them as much. If i meet someone else and they don't compare to her, i may as well just drop them then, i know i sound stupid but it's the truth. There's no point in dating if i can't have Her. She was my world. She kept me sane. "I love you baby girl" I whisper and then head to bed with tears in my eyes.