Bullets

You start to cry, your eyes bloodshot and puffy, tears still rolling down your already tear stained cheeks. Your mom had once again wigged out and beat you, you grab your phone and call your best friend who just so happens to be Thomas Brodie-Sangster. You tell him what happened and he said he'd be over in 5. You always knew you'd liked Thomas. He knocked on your widow and you answer and open the window, and the second his fee touch the ground he tackles you with a hug. You instantly hug back as your tears wet his shirt. He looks you in the eyes and starts talking. "Listen, don't talk just listen, you are such a beautiful girl y/n, and I know you think you're ugly and fat, but that isn't the truth and you know it. YOU are perfect just the way YOU are, and I want you to know, I would take, 1, 10, 100's, 1000's, even millions of bullets if it meant that you got to see another day, week, month, year, decade, I would take a those bullets for you. I have almost always had a crush on you y/n" Thomas says to you, you end smiling. You were about to say something but were suddenly cut off because Thomas had attached his lips with yours. They moved in perfect sync together. Your hands found his hair, his arms found just under your bum, you jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist.

He walked you both to the bed, he laid you down. He licked your bottom lip asking for permission and you accepted. You were smiling throughout the entire kiss. So was Thomas. You both pull away and he looks you in the eyes and back at your lips and pecked them once more before saying "You're mine now, not anyone else', mine, and only mine" Before you could answer he kissed you again. He pulls away and looks at you.

"God you're so beautiful" He says and you smile.

"I didn't get to say I liked you too. So here goes nothing, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, my best friend, I have always had a crush on you, since the day I met you in 1st grade. My feelings for you never went away, I dated guys to see if my feelings ever would, but it just made me want you more, I was keeping myself from you. And I realize that I never should've done that, I hurt you so many times, I always saw the looks of hurt on your face when I got asked out, or when they dumped me, or cheated on me. You were the one there for me, I knew I'd always like you, no matter what. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, Will you be my boyfriend?" You say and he chuckles.

"That is so you, instead of letting me ask the question, you do, but yes y/n, I Thomas Brodie-Sangster will be your boyfriend, your best friend, forever and always" Thomas says as he collides his lips with your again.