Hide and Seek

People are talking, laughing, smiling. You and your brother Dylan were talking when Thomas your boyfriend comes up, and he hugs you from behind and puts his head on your shoulder. He grabs your hand intertwines your fingers with his. You smile knowing you're truly happy with Thomas. "Everybody gather 'round" You hear someone say, you and Thomas head over to where everybody else is. He sits down and pulls you into his lap. You and Thomas end up joining a game of Hide and Seek (cause why the fuck not? Lmao weren't expecting that were you?) "GO!" You hear someone scream, you grab Thomas's hand and start running, your skinny jeans making that extremely hard though, Thomas picks you up bridal style and continues to run. He finally stops when he comes across a huge rock. He sets you down and sits behind the rock our of breath, you just laugh at him and sit down next to him. "HERE I COME" You both hear faintly in the distance. Thomas looks you in the eyes and leans in, your lips collide with his, and they move perfectly in sinc. Your arms go behind his neck, his arms find their way to your waist. He lifts you up and sets you on his lap. He disconnects his lips with yours and puts his forehead on yours. You're both breathing heavily from the deep kiss. He leaves a trail of kisses from your lips to your neck, and back to your lips. He kisses your lips once more, before you pulls you into his embrace and you both look up at the stars together, and that's when he says it. The three words that every girl wants to hear "I love you" he says, "I've been in love with you for some time now, but I've been too scared to say it, too afraid I'll lose you if i said it. But I'm saying it now. I. Love. You. I need you. I need you more than anyone else in the world" He says and grabs your hand, you're enveloped by his warmth and his love. "I love you too" you say and you can feel his smile on your neck which causes you to smile as well.

A/N I UPDATEDDDDDDD YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This ones kinda sucky, but its an update. Thank you all so fucking much for reading my book, i just wow. 4.1K reads I'm blown away. I love you, my aliens.  <3

~Love always and forever Sher