Chapter Seventeen.

After the lunch incident with the boy and my mate. I basically ran and hid from Kayden. Now that everyone knows I'm his mate everyone began bowing and saying Luna.

Kayden kept mind linking me but I blocked him out of my head. I just didn't like all this attention. I was so use to no attention that all of this just hit me like a ton of bricks.

The bell rang signalling the last lesson which was physical education. I grabbed my bag from the floor and everyone made a walk way for me. I groaned but carried on walking with my head down.

I walked into the locker rooms and changed into the PE kit. I looked in the body length mirror and my eyes widen.

The shorts were so short you could nearly see my underwear. Actually these might as well be underwear. The top came half way over my belly button. Oh I so do not like this at all. I looked around the room and saw some girls actually making the uniform shorter on themselves.

Where I had shifted everything seem to have grown e.g. bums and boobs and I was a lot more curvier than I was before.

I sighed but walked out the changing room. As I walked into the gym I saw a lot of boys eyes darken and filled with lust.

I saw Elliot standing with Trey near the front of the gym. I ran over to them and hid my body behind Elliot's.

"Nova what you doing?" Trey smiled at me.

"Everyone keeps staring at me." I whispered but I knew they heard it.

They both frowned, "Who gave you that uniform?"

"The office lady. It's too short i don't like it." I tried to tug the shorts and t-shirt down.

"Kayden isn't going to like this." Elliot muttered under his breath.

"What? Kayden isn't even-"

"Think again little mate." I yelped and turned around to face Kayden. His eyes darkened and they slowly raked over my body. "What are you wearing?"

"The PE uniform." I mumbled.

"Fucking stupid ass bitches." He took off the sweatshirt he was wearing and walked over to me. "Arms up." I raised them up and he slid the sweatshirt over me.

It now made me look like I had nothing on under it. He cursed and walked over to where his bag was resisting again the wall. He pulled something out and walked back over.

He handed me some basketball shorts I bought the over day. If he saw them then he saw my new undergarments Emma insisted I bought from Victoria Secret.

"You-you went through my stuff." I blurted out putting on the shorts.

He smirked, "Wanted to see the things you bought."

Stupid stupid man. "Urgghhhhhhh." I said tying the shorts tighter around my waist.

"There all better." Kayden patted my head.

"EVERYONE LINE UP NOW!" Elliot's voice echoed through the whole gym.

I watched everyone scurry into lines, I tried to scan the gym to find Arsyn. Once my eyes located her I went to stand next her. When I got there I gave her a small smile which she returned.

Her long dark brown hair was in a messy bun with a few messy strands hanging out. Her hazel eyes wide while she plays with her fingers. Every time she would look at Elliot she would blush, it would spread from her cheeks to her ears and down her neck. It was really cute.

"We are going to play dodge ball. I hope everyone knows how to play." Elliot spoke up.

Some boy raised his hand, "Why are we playing this? Shouldn't we learn like some fighting moves or some shit." The boy said.

"We are playing this to see how fast you can dodge, like say a hunter was aiming arrows or silver bullets at you, at least you could dodge fast. Stupid ass. Anyway Me, Alpha and Third are on one team, and 10 of you in a team. We throw you dodge simple." Elliot said and then began putting people into teams.

I always hated this game, everyone would all try to aim for me and even when I was down they would still hit me. Sometimes they used different types of balls like basketballs or cricket balls so they really hurt.

I heard a loud growl and I turned to see Kayden shaking with anger. Shit I left the mind shield down so he heard all of that. I sighed and made my way over to him.

I placed a hand on his arm and looked up at him. "I'm fine Kay, look they can't hurt me any more." I stepped forward and kissed his chest. He wrapped an arm around me and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"It's hard to hear about your past okay. It's hard that I wasn't there to help you." He stroked my cheek.

"You didn't know. But i'm here now and i'm not going anywhere. So let's play some dodge ball." I grinned and ran back over to Arsyn who was staring at Elliot.

"Is her your mate?" I asked her.

"W-what? Oh no no." She blushed.

"Cute isn't he?" She just nodded. When she realised what I said she turned around mouth gaping open and eyes wide with a red blush everywhere.

I heard a growl and saw Kayden glaring at me, meaning he heard what I said. He is like a brother. I mind linked him. He nodded meaning okay.

"So dipshits let the games begin." Kayden smirked.

And that's when it began.