Chapter Two.

The Future Alpha Damien with his beta my oldest brother Shane. Anger plastered across their faces.

"Nova Nova Nova." He taunted. "You never do learn do you?" Alpha Damien chuckled at the end.

He nodded his hand and I felt two hands grab my wrist. I turned and saw Zack the third in command. He had a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Someone needs to me taught a lesson. Shane hand me the bat." I gulped I knew the bat. The silver bat. Silver which can wolfs. I watched as Shane handed Alpha Damien the bat. He waved the bat and smirked. "Anything to say?" I didn't respond which angered him more.

He swung the bat and it hit me in the arm. He began swinging and swinging it everywhere. My face, my ribs, my legs. It began to burn. It burnt everywhere. He gave no mercy while punishing me. I bit my lips to stop me from screaming. I felt tears slip down my face. I'm not sure how long is manged to last this beating but people began arriving. I felt blood pouring out my body and drip onto the floor. Somehow knowing I would be cleaning it up. I closed my eyes and tried to channel out the pain and focus on something else. Which didn't work at all.

I opened my eyes and saw some off the elders watching with worried looks on my face. I nodded saying I was alright and I didn't need help. They would always try and convince the Alpha to stop this but he would always say this is my pack and what not. They would always come and clean my wounds before bed.

I felt something stab into my thigh, I let out a gasp and saw Shane had stabbed me. My own blood just stabbed me. I looked at the faces of people and saw looks of pity and some looks off happiness. I met the eyes off my twins.

N-nova His voice floated through my mind.

I nodded at him. I can tell them to stop. I shook my head. He sighed.

I felt another sharp sting into my other thigh and Damien stabbed it with a knife laced with silver and wolfsbane.

P-please Nova, Let me help. Nathan's voice said.

I dropped to my knees after feeling a blow to the back off them. I heard laughter all around me.

"Look the bitch is finally on her knees after nearly three hours." Damien laughed. Three hours of beatings that has got to be a world record for me. "Clean up the mess then you can go to your room. Don't worry about dinner I don't want your dirty fingers touching it." He said then walked away with everyone following behind.

I tried to slowly stand up but I just fell back down. I felt arms help me and saw one of the elders Xander.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I wish I could stop him." He helped me climb down the stairs to my cold room.

He helped me to the floor, I tried to protest so I could clean upstairs. "Don't worry about upstairs Judy is cleaning it." He said talking about his wife.

He began cleaning my wounds. "You are a very brave girl Nova, you will become someone very special." He whispered before giving me a fatherly kiss on the forehead.

He retreated out my room. I looked around the room, I was not going to miss this pack on single bit.

I heard footsteps and I backed up against the wall. I saw Nathan walk in. I tried to push myself further but obviously the wall was there.

"I won't hurt you Nova." He raised his hands but made me flinch. "I'm so sorry. I know what I have done was unforgivable. I don't deserve your forgiveness." He sat down opposite me. "I just want to give you some money for you to run. And this." He slowly handed me a picture frame.

I looked at it and it was my 12th birthday me and him smiling and hugging each other. I felt tears spring to my eyes.

"I always had it next to my bed. So I could at least see how happy you once was." He had tears swimming in his eyes.

"I-it's o-okay." I whispered. "I f-forgive you." I gave him a sad smile.

"You would always forgive people easily, that's what made you such a kind hearted person. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Your big blue eyes that would light up the room." He chuckled softly.

He walked over to me and hugged me closely to him. "I am so sorry." His body shook with sobs escaping his mouth. I brought my arms slowly around him without causing me too much pain.

I let go and let my body drop in his arms. I was beyond tired. I was so exhausted.

I'm pretty sure half my body was broken. I've never been through such a brutal beating before.

Nathan looked down at me with a sad expression. "You run okay, you run faraway from here. You meet your mate. You settle down. You find happiness within you. You become that happy child again. You fucking run okay?" He said.

I just nodded. "I-I l-love you so m-much" I manage to get out before I passed out from the pain.