{{A slight Challenge}}

It has been two weeks now since I got here to Los Angeles, living with Matt and Amanda. You would think by now that I would have felt something from my parents passing but I didn't feel anything, I still felt numb. Each day was the same as the last. I didn't know what to do with myself; I couldn't sleep, hardly ate, hardly ever smiled, and I never really left my room that I had here with Matt and Amanda. I knew the were worrying about me, I constantly heard their quiet conversations about me.

Every other day I would hear Joey and Bryan in the house, knowing that they were here to do another challenge video for their Team Edge channel on YouTube. Today was no different than any other day. Before my parents passing, I would regularly watch many YouTube videos to keep up with all the Youtubers I liked, Matt included, so I knew a majority of their videos and what challenges that they have done. I always thought that they looked like so much fun to participate in.

"Hey Caroline!" I heard Joey's voice call from down the hall, followed by his footsteps. It wouldn't be long before he was standing in my doorway. "Get dressed and meet us downstairs because today you are going to be a special guest on Team Edge!" He said with a goofy smile on his face.

I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion. "What? Why? I'm nothing special, just your cousin. And I really don't want to do much of anything Joey." I offered him a weak smile. All I ever wanted was to be left alone.

"Nope! Today you're hanging with the big boys! Mine and Matthias' orders! Plus, you being our cousin automatically makes you cool. You gotta meet Bryan anyway!" He chuckled as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

I let out a defeated sigh. "I don't have much of a choice do I?"

"None whatsoever! Oh and wear a solid colored shirt." He said just before turning around and heading back out to Matt and Bryan.

{{Matthias' POV}}

"Is she coming out?" I asked as I saw J-Fred coming back towards Bryan and I. Ever since Caroline has been here, I have been worried about her. In the past two weeks that she has been here, she never left her room and whenever she did, it was for a brief moment. I just wanted to make sure that my little cousin was going to be okay and if that meant that I had to get her to do stuff with myself, the guys, and Amanda, then so be it. She's only 21 and I don't want her life to crumble on her when she has so much to offer.

"Yup. I told her to get dressed because she's being in the video with us today. I honestly thought she was going to be a bit more stubborn than what she was."

"That's good then. Maybe we'll be able to bring her out of the comfort of her room. We'll just involve her in whatever it is we do. We can't let her wither away any longer. She has so much to offer that she can't give up now." Joey nodded along knowing that I was right. We both knew that Caroline had a lot of other cousins but for some reason, Joey and I were her favorites, even when she was so much younger. She just clicked with us more than any of the other cousins.

 She just clicked with us more than any of the other cousins