Chapter 3: A Single Father

Start from the beginning

Kotori's face turned red, his teeth clenched and grinding together. He grabbed Rukia's collar, his fist shaking in anger and his hazel eyes set ablaze in fury. Rukia gulped back her beating heart that felt like it would jump out of her throat.

"Listen to me you filthy piece of garbage!"

He yelled out, gripping tighter and tighter onto her clothes. Rukia grabbed his hands and tried to pry him off but this kid's strength was incredible. Kotori cackled, veins popping out of his neck and precipitation slipping down his forehead.

"I've been through this too many times! Every f*cking time, no matter what I do, you would re-set time again! You, Rukia Kuchiki, have made me lose my mind for a countless amount of years! But not anymore! NOT ANYMORE!"

Rukia's face softened as her brain began to spin in thought.

Countless...that means he has tried to change the future multiple times. And I stopped each one.

Rukia gave a confident glare at Kotori, the child's face contorted and full of malicious intent.

"...but through all the times I've tried to stop you, Rukia Kuchiki, I've never once tried to kill you here."

He grabbed a knife from his pajama pocket and plunged it toward Rukia's chest. Rukia saw this attack coming and kicked Kotori in the stomach. The child screamed as he toppled back, breaking the walls during the impact. Rukia panted, standing up and above the child. Kotori coughed and glared at Rukia, clenching the blood soaked knife in his hand. She stared at it in horror and realization as Kotori grinned.

"I never liked her anyways.."

"Orihime."

Rukia whispered out in angst, throwing a punch at Kotori, only to be stabbed in the shoulder by the child. He grinned devilishly, attacking Rukia again with quick swipe. This time the knife cut her cheek and Rukia jumped back in anger. Though she was larger than him, Rukia knew he had a larger reiatsu than she and cautiously backed up causing Kotori to giggle. He flipped his small knife in the air with prideful smile. He menacingly approached the black haired girl, his hazel eyes glowing with anticipation and insanity.

"Any last words, Rukia Kuchiki?"

Rukia looked at him, grabbing the lamp post beside her.

"How about...Bite me."

She the swung the object full force towards Kotori, causing a scream to escape his lips as he collapsed onto the floor. Blood dripped from his mouth as Rukia used this time to attempt another hit. But suddenly, Kotori whispered a phrase through his stained teeth.

"Disappear, Taimu oji." 

Rukia's purple eyes widened as a brilliant light emanated from the weapon. The lamp post was soon sucked away into the knife, which had now transformed into a larger sword, half black and half white. A part of Rukia hesitated to move as she realized his zanpokutou resembled Ichigo's. Kotori panted heavily, stretching his arms out with a sigh.

"Didn't think you would make use my shikai, Rukia Kuchiki. I'm impressed. But now it's time for you to disappear from my life. FROM ME AND MY FATHER'S F*CKING LIFE-"

Another blast of light came from the sword, energy and heat surrounding the attack as Kotori's laughter burned Rukia's ears.  

Ichigo Kurosaki

He stood up from his seat as he heard a loud crash from the staircase.

"Kotori? Is that-"

Ichigo was shocked to see the small girl, gasping and blood seeping through her clothes. Her exhausted purple eyes looked up at Ichigo, mouthing words he couldn't read. Before she could collapse to the ground, he caught her in his arms instantly. 

"Rukia! Hey! Stay with me!"

"I-Ichigo..."

She looked at him with anxious, violet eyes. Ichigo pressed his ear against her lips, not being able hear her whispers.

"Kotori...he..."

Just then a bright flash of orange engulfed the room as Ichigo turned his body to see his son standing above the two with a wide smile.

"Oji san. Don't worry. Everything will be all right." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

Added a small Ichiruki moment to make up for the whole chaos XD Sorry for being late again with these updates...but i hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Don't worry! Next chapter will be filled with Ichiruki fluff! <3 See ya later, bleachers~