Chap.14-2

QOTC: What do you think about Zayn's new song?
AOTC: Don't get me wrong- he's an amazing singer and a great writer- I just don't see anything special about the song. It sounds like everything else that's on the radio really. Like the weeknd, etc. I won't buy it. Only because I wouldn't listen to it fairly often. Why would I buy it if I'm only gonna listen to it like two or three times? I can just go to Spotify then. [THIS ISNT HATE THIS IS A PERSONAL OPINION. IF I SEE ANYTHING SAYING IM BEING RUDE AND A BITCH I WILL REPORT AND BLOCK YOU. THIS IS A PERSONAL OPINION GET OVER YOURSELF]

Too much sass too much ass(that's me)
__________________________

Harry's POV

"We will be back, baby. But until then, we're gonna leave you with Lauren."

She shook her head, tears forming in her eyes. "No, Dada. Me no like her."

A small laugh left my mouth,"You haven't even met her yet. You'll love her, I promise."

"No weave me. Pwease."

"We promise we'll be back, bug. Just a little while," Louis tried to convince her.

"Pomis," She asked, the small, mispronounced word lisping from her lips.

"Promise," He reassured her placing a quick, small kiss to her pouting lips.

She whispered a soft "Tay" as I placed her on my hips, bringing her to the babysitter we had hired for these next few months.

Lauren's smile never ceased to fall as we introduced the two. Emmy -of course- was shy at first. Hiding her head in my shoulder, refusing to speak. Lauren coo'ed at Emmy's bashfulness, laughing softly. I watched her intently. There was something about her dark green eyes that were so alluring. Her light brown hair fell around her face as she talked to Emmy, trying to befriend the small child.

"Harry? Harry."

"Hmm?" I shook my head lightly, snapping out of my small daydream.

"It's time to go," Liam reminded me, motioning to put Emmy down and follow them out the door.

"Nuh-uh," Emmy refused to let go of my neck as I attempted to put her down. Key word, attempted. "Dada, no go." Quickly, I shushed her lovingly trying to calm her down.

"Baby, we promised we'd be back, didn't we? You'll have such a fun time with Lauren. Maybe when we get back we can have cuddles. Yeah?"

She listened to me attentively, her grip slowly loosening from my neck.

"Huh," I questioned her, pushing a stray piece of hair from her face.

She nodded sadly, letting go of me as we kissed her goodbye, leaving her in the hands of someone she never had met before. Tears welled in her eyes but she pushed them away. She knows we will come back.

Emmy's POV
I whimpered loosely as the door closed. The room felt cold and empty now. I stared at the door for what felt like hours then.

"Emmy?"

I turned my body, looking over my shoulder to Lauren. She stood wearily, hesitant about what to say.
"Hmph," I huffed out, turning my back to her again, staring at the large door that daddies had just walked out of. I tried not to cry. I just wanted them to come back.

"Why don't we turn on the telly and watch some cartoons, would you like that, bubs?"

Did I want to do that? I don't know. All I know is that they said they would be back and I wondered when that would be. They would come back before bedtime, right? I didn't know this place very well. I just remember Papa packing for me and getting on a big machine that took us in the air.
How could they leave me in a strange place with a stranger?