Chap.7

Before the next chapter I want 85 votes and 25 comments.
You may think that is too many but there is almost 6,000 people reading this book(thank you so much btw) Andy that is definitely enough people to reach that goal. I will NOT update unless that goal is met. I'm not trying to be rude but not a lot of feedback is given to the book and I know it can get there.
See you at the end of this chapter ;)
______________________________

Emmy's POV

"Emmy, wake up, baby." A voice cooed above me, causing me to be pulled out of my restless sleep.

I groaned, turning on my other side facing towards the voice. I peeled one eye open, looking at the person. Harry sent a small grin my way, fully smiling and chuckling as I made grabby hands towards him. Gladly, he lifted me from the crib, pulling me towards his chest.

"Dada. Beary." I lisped around the dummy that was in my mouth.

"You want Beary?" He asked, confirming my request.

I nodded, leaning against his shoulder.

We made our journey towards the living room and it was awfully quiet as we all ate breakfast.

"Emmy, we gotta talk to you about some stuff." Louis admitted, the tension in the air still highly evident.

I didn't respond as I waited for them to elaborate.

"We do understand that last you got upset last night and that it was a mistake. But you still acted up and disobeyed us. So, we've decided that you will still get a punishment today."

My eyes slightly widened, my throat becoming dry and my palms sweaty.

Punishment?

"Wha-what?" I stuttered, nervously shaking my head as I was lifted out of my high chair.

"We know you didn't mean it but you still need to know that you can not act like that towards us. You're going to get your first spanking and after will be put in time out."

I shook my head frantically, disagreeing to their logic.

"No. M'sorry." I cried.

I wouldn't do it again. I didn't want to be spanked.

"Emma, look, we are sorry but we have to do this. We aren't going to stall and think about this. We know what needs to happen."

I let out a few tears as the led me over to the couch, waiting to get settled.

"No, please."

This was not a good way to start the morning.

I whimpered, already crying as Louis laid me over his lap, moving me to the right angle.

Just as he raised his hand up, preparing me for it, I spoke up.

"I promise! I promise I'll do it! Just please no spanking." I cried quickly,
ready to give up everything for not getting spanked.

They quickly stopped trying to restrain my movements, Louis looking towards me shocked.

"What did you say?"

I took in a shaky breath, tears still falling down my face.

"I'll do it. I'll be your baby I do anything you want. But please no punishment. I'm sorry. I really am sorry, Papa. M' swear. Won't do it 'gain." I mumbled, feeling the tears fall down my face.

I watched nervously as Louis looked up to the boys, pondering over my sudden agreement.

A let out an breath of relief as he put his hands under my arms, lifting me to straddle his waist. He still looked confused as he rested me on his lap.