Chap.12

** CONTEST INFORMATION AT THE BOTTOM AUTHORS NOTE**
200 votes 150 comments
__________________________

Day 2- Night 2

LIAM'S POV

We still couldn't seem to slip her back in. We have tried rocking, singing, getting her to sleep, blankets, dummies.
Almost anything you can think of.

Nothing was working.

It was hurting me to see how much this upset her.
How much she would cry just from being uncomfortable. It wasn't just us who wanted this anymore. It was her too.

It was 2am and we were all lying on the couches, attempting to atleast make her smile.

She had pretty much dropped numb to everything this morning. She didn't cry. She wouldn't laugh with Niall.
It was too different for her.
It might seem crazy to stay up this late- but we weren't just giving up.
We wanted to stay awake and figure this out.

She was cuddled into Harry as he laid on the sofa. They were speaking softly and every now and then Emmy would respond by nodding her head. I didn't know what they were saying, but I was almost too concerned about fixing this to care. I frowned as you could see a few tears run down her cheeks. They were swiftly wiped away by Harry as he quickly pulled her into his chest.

I sighed, shaking my head.

There has to be something..

Uninterested, I lifted my head to watch as Louis tiredly grudged into the room, rubbing away the sleep at his eyes.

"Okay, Emma. You need to go to sleep."

She shook her head, rubbing at her eyes.

"Emma."
Louis' hard, demanding voice had me snapping my head up, surprised he snapped at her.

Tears filled her eyes and she refused once again.

"Come on, babe. You need some sleep," Harry coaxed her as she rested in his lap.

"No," She yelled as Louis reached his arms around her, tearing her from Harry's body. It surprised me as high pitched wails fell from her mouth, most certainly throwing the biggest tantrum I've ever seen from little Emmy.

Louis struggled to hold her up, grunting as he made his way to the stairs.

"Lads, a little help," he requested with a strained voice as she thrashed violently in his hold.

When I had reached where he was standing, I grabbed her legs as they quickly kicked out, holding tightly as she continued to fight against us.

"Emmy, calm down."

"No! No, stop, put me down! Down! I want down!"

I grunted as on of her legs hit my shoulder, her continued struggle making it hard to control her.
The trip up the stairs was tedious and by the time we made it to her room, it seemed as though she had only gotten stronger. I didn't know why she was making such a scene or the problem that had caused this certain tantrum. All I know was that we had to fix this. Now.

After minutes of struggling to lay her in the cot, we finally achieved to put her in there, crying her heart out.

I mean.. You're suppose to just let them cry right?