Chap.9

I think I am going to start a thing called question of the chapter. Like question of the day. So for this QOTC,....

QOTC- What's your favorite Twitter account?

AOTC(answer of the chapter)- My favorite is @identified_un

I LOVE that account the girl who runs it is also a directioner:) you should I check it out.. Uummmm

Goal is 100 votes 45 comments
_______________________

(Have fun with this chapter... Not :0 )

Louis' POV

"Emmy, please talk to Papa." I begged, trying to get something to come out of her mouth besides cries.

She shook her head for the 15th time today. I let out a groan, running my hands over my face.

"You started it. You fix it." I pointed to Harry, walking out of the room.

Today was only suppose to be a day to relax.

Well,...

That definitely has not happened.

I guess I should explain what's happened.

*****
I held back a laugh as Emmy and Niall continued their little banter.

"No, Daddy." Emmy denied, huffing in frustration as Niall kept trying to convince her he was a leprechaun. Just because he was from Ireland.

Niall was not taking the blow well.

"What?! Yes, I am." He pouted, crossing his arms.

After they had argued about for a little while, Emmy finally turned away, ignoring him and playing with her toys on the floor.

I finally let out a loud laugh at the fact she was just ignoring him now.
I shut up though when Niall gave me a hard glare.

"Better go return the pot of gold to the end of the rainbow, Horan." I smiled, patting his back as I sat down next to Emma.

"Oh fuck off, Tomlinson." He mumbled, clearly upset that Emmy wouldn't play along to his little game.

I gasped, putting my hands over Emmy's ears.

"Niall! Watch your language!" I scolded. Luckily, Liam had walked by the moment he said it, quickly smacking him on the back of his head.

"Ow! Why have you done that?" Niall turned towards Liam frowning.

"Watch your language. Emmy is here." Liam finished, continuing his walk through the sitting room.

"What's that mean?" Emmy asked as I took my hands off her ears.

I narrowed my eyes towards Niall, rubbing my forehead.

"Don't listen to Daddy, okay? He was a bad boy and said a word that you will never say, okay?"

She sent a nod my way, quickly looking at Niall and saying,"Bad, daddy."