Chapter 11. Theo Raeken Boycott

Start from the beginning

Text To: mahhh quennn <3

HA HA, so funny. I'm sorry to keep you up, I promise I'll wind down and get some sleep.

Text From: mahhh quennn <3

Thank you!!!! Sweet dreams dahling :)

I sighed and sat my phone back on the nightstand. The fact that I had been so nervous that Lydia could feel it made me feel awful. I really do need to get a hold of myself and calm the hell down. Stiles' arm latched around me tightly and I chuckled as he squeezed me against him. Even in his sleep in wants to keep me close, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

⬘ ⬘ ⬘

"My mom's book club usually has more wine." Lydia stated as we all glanced at the copies of The Dread Doctors that were laid out on the coffee table in front of us.

Stiles rose an eyebrow, "Well they also probably didn't read books that cause violent hallucinations."

"That's why Malia's here," Scott said as he nodded in his in her direction.

Malia had already read the book and she already had her "violent hallucination". Apparently it had to do with her remembering something about her car crash and she ran into traffic. Theo had managed to pull her away from a moving car. When I heard that I wanted to throw up in my mouth. There he went again giving everyone a reason to trust and believe him. 

"So none of us go running into traffic?" Kira asked.

My brother nodded, "Or worse." 

"Like what happened to Judy," Malia said.

I blinked, "Who the hell is Judy?"

"Chapter 14." she answered me. 

Lydia grabbed the paperback copy of the book, "Maybe I should have my mother read it. She might remember a girl with a tail leaping off the ceiling and attacking everyone." 

"Yeah, if it works." Stiles stated, obviously not one-hundred percent positive that Valack had been telling the truth when he spoke about just what the book would do. 

She sighed, "It has to." 

"What does that mean?" Scott asked her.

Lydia glanced at him unsurely, "I think I saw them during my surgery. When I look at the cover of the book... it's almost like..."

"A memory trying to surface." Theo said, finishing her statement. 

I narrowed my eyes at him but decided to hold in the rude remark I wanted to toss his way. My brother felt it necessary to further involve Theo in our lives by allowing him to read the book and come over and do it with us tonight. I wasn't a fan of this whatsoever but apparently my thoughts and opinions on Theo Raeken have no value to Scott at all. 

To be honest, I wanted to boycott any further involvement with him but Scott wouldn't allow that to happen. 

"Yeah," Lydia agreed with him. 

Kira's eyes darted around the group, "Isn't that what Valack wanted when he wrote it?" 

"If they did something to me, I want to know what it is." Lydia stated as she made her way to a chair. 

Everyone then grabbed their own copies and found a place to sit. I snatched up my copy and went to the kitchen. I didn't want to sit in the same room as Theo. The fact that he is even in my house is annoying as hell to me. Stiles quickly followed behind me, "Where are you going?"