Chapter 16. Goner

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Stiles Stilinski was trying to not lose his cool. When Scott had broken the news about Kasey's disappearance, he felt like his world was shattering. He knew that she should have went with him because he didn't like the idea of her being in that school with the Dread Doctors possibly showing up. He regretted not pushing for her to be sitting in his jeep with him. Sure, it got over turned and almost caught on fire and the body had been stolen, but at least she wouldn't be missing.

He knew that it wasn't Scott's fault, but he wanted to blame him. He wanted to hit Scott so many times, because he had left Kasey under Scott's supervision and he lost her. Stiles' hands were shaking and he could feel himself becoming slightly unhinged. 

They were currently standing in Scott's bedroom, where Corey was seated on the bed and Scott had his claws in the back of his neck. He didn't care how dangerous this was, they needed to find Kasey and Liam and this was their best bet at the moment. 

"Don't get too close," Lydia spoke to Theo and Malia, who had just entered the room. 

Theo was watching in amazement, "What is he doing?" 

"Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something Alpha's do." 

There was no doubt that Theo was beyond intrigued with what he was seeing. He had no idea what the possibilities of tapping into Corey's memories were, but he wanted to know. He wanted to learn all about this new trick that he had never heard of. 

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" he asked, his eyes locked on Scott. 

Stiles swallowed thickly, "Probably more." 

Mason was watching the scene with wide eyes, clearly confused as to how quickly this had all just happened. He had just brought Corey over to talk, he had no idea that this would have happened to him. He felt slightly guilty about it but at the same time he wanted to find Liam and this was their only option. He sighed, "Does anybody know if it's working?" 

Scott then fell backwards and Stiles and Theo caught him, while Corey jumped up off the bed and Lydia and Mason kept him from collapsing onto the floor. Scott fell over to his dresser and grabbed a hold of it to support himself, "Is he okay?" 

"What the hell did you do to me?" Corey shouted as he rubbed at the back of his neck, where three small holes now resided. 

Scott glanced at him over his shoulder, "You'll be alright."

"There's blood," Corey said in a panic as he pulled his hand in front of his face and glanced at it. 

Stiles rolled his eyes because he really didn't give a shit if Corey was bleeding or not, all he cared about was the fact that Scott got what he needed from his memories so he could find Kasey. Scott sighed, "You'll heal." 

"Scott.." Stiles began to say, getting ready to ask about the memories but Scott had thought that he was scolding him for what he had done. 

"He'll be fine! Listen... I think it worked. I think I saw something." Scott rushed out as he snatched a notepad off his desk. He then grabbed a pen and began drawing, "There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides." 

Stiles leaned over so he could get a glance at what Scott was drawing, and he immediately recognized the image. Granted, it was poorly drawn and he almost didn't remember but Kasey's life was on the line so his senses were heightened. 

"Wait a second, I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back." Stiles rushed out.