Prolouge

"Levy hurry up your going to be late!" My mother shouted at the bottom of the staircase.

"I'm coming!" I yelled down to her

Today was my first day of senior year and this year is going to be the best. Last year wasn't the so great considering what happened with my father.

"LEVY!" She screamed this time

"I'm coming!"

I was fixing up my hair in the mirror. Everyone at school loves me. I'm the popular girl as they call it. In middle school no one noticed me, but when I got to high school I changed. When I hit puberty I was pretty impressed with how I turned out.

I have dark brown skin, with no blemishes, and awesome dark curly hair. I straightened it last night and was combing it out which is why my mom was yelling at me.

I grab my book bag off my chair and run downstairs.

"Hi!. Bye!" I say to my mom while I grab an apple and head out the door.

I decided to walk to school today, don't ask why I just felt like it.

***

Is it just me or is someone following me?

I say to myself as I make my way down the street. Let's just say I should've drove, my feet are killing me.

As I'm walking I see children getting on the bus and pet owners walking their dogs. I wish I had a dog, I would name it Gunther, just because the name sounded weird. Anyway I still feel like someone is watching me.

I turn around and no ones there, but when I turn back around a big black truck pulls up in front me, almost hitting me in the process, and the door slides open.

"Agent Wes we got her!" a man says holding his wrist to his mouth talking in what seemed like a voice activated watch.

What?

I'm so shocked I forget to run, but it was too late. They threw me in the truck and drove off.

"What the heck!" I say

"Calm down miss, we're not going to hurt you!" A man said to me

"You're such a liar!" I said trying to find a way out. Next thing you know there's another man and he's sitting next to me.

"So you're Levy Daniel, 18, has no siblings, and dad went away to prison about a year ago for murder." He says to me and I just looked at him shocked

"How did you know all of that?" I asked him

"Well, this is the CIA. Welcome aboard" he extends is hand out for me to shake but I don't.

"Well you can't get out"

"What about my mom, does she know about this?"

"She's the one who contacted us about you. She thinks you can help us."

"With what?"

"You'll see..."

-Lai1114