Preview

"You honestly think I believe you?" I say to the kid who hacked into our database, looking for evidence for his boss Stone.

We've been looking for 'Stone' as he likes to call himself, for 20 years now. We finally found out where he was hiding and found this kid.

Name: Jonathan Kneeves
Age: 18
Date of Birth: August 30, 1997
Jobs: Professional Hacker

"I told you, he made me do it. He said he was going to kill my family if I didn't" he says squeezing out tears from his eyes

Look don't get me wrong he seems like a nice kid but all that was all a lie. I can tell when someone is lying. I spent fours years researching it.

"Take him away Agent Fox!" I say packing up my papers and putting them back in the folder. We've been in this interrogating room for the past 2 hours, and the only truth he's told me so far was that he does have a family.

"What no please no! Do you know what they'll do to a kid like me!" He says to me as he's being dragged out of the room.

"Yes, they'll put you where you belong!" I walk out of the room and head to me office.

Hey guys this is a new story I'm  writing. I won't be uploading any of it for a while, this is a interracial story and can you tell that the main character is a little feisty!. I just love writing her character, anyway I hope you enjoy this book.

-Lai1114