You And Me: Defenseless.

Start from the beginning

"Where the hell is my son?" I screamed, sweating inching down my face.

"Don't worry sweetheart, he is fine. Judith is safe too, but I bet you're wondering why I am here? I don't let things go so easily." he smirked. "Your group has bloody hands, my brother, my nephew's and my son. It's fascinating that you'd really think I would just let it go!" 

"They attacked and hurt us first! They had more blood on their hands than any of us every will. You don't have to do this! You don't have to! I'm sorry about your family, we lost people too!" I tried to say whatever I could.

Doug rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers. Michonne pulled the grey tape from her bag and smacked another piece on my lips to keep me quiet.

I screamed from under the tape, but it was useless. 

Carl had finally came conscious and realized what was going on. He squirmed to try to get out of these restraints, but it was also useless. We were sitting ducks waiting for our punishment and it was a bad feeling.

Rick and Daryl were sprinting back to the house as fast they could at this point. The rushed through the backdoor once they reached the house and looked at the three of us restrained. We all squirmed and screamed under the tape more once we spotted the two of them..

"Hell is going on?!" Daryl yelled as him and Rick peeled the tape from our mouths and wrists. "It was Michonne and Doug, they're here!" I screamed and then we heard Michonne's voice.

Rick turned around to Michonne's katana placed on his chest. "Take another step, I dare you."

"Michonne?" Rick seemed very hurt by this betrayal. Michonne had become his other right hand man aside from Daryl. He trusted her like the rest of us with his life and it was truly shocking to him.

"Why?" Confusion laced his voice and a bit of hurt.

"You really want to know why? Andrea! She's the reason for all of this. Her death was your fault, it was all of your faults. She'd be here if it weren't for you!" Michonne actually had tears brimming her eyes.

"You weren't the only one that lost Andrea!" I screamed at Michonne and she knocked me across the face with the butt of her katana.

"I took care of her during the long winter and made sure she lived. You people left her at the farm with a hoard to die! You cared nothing about her because you're all selfish. That's why I am doing this!" Michonne screamed at all of us.

"Death can make you do some very crazy things." Doug's voice echoed as he came in from the dining room.

Rick's eyes met his in some what disbelief.

"Thought you were dead." Rick said.

"Unlike my brother, nephew and my son." Doug smirked.

I heard crying echoing through the house and around the corner Michonne had come with my son. I jumped up as quick as I could to get to Sam, but Michonne shoved me back to the floor.

"You give me my son!" 

She set Sam on the floor and pulled her katana on me. "You do something I don't like again and I'll use this on him." She directed her katana at the back of Sam's head. I started to shake, cry and beg for her not to hurt him.

"Please don't hurt my baby."

"I'm not going to hurt him, don't worry." Michonne smiled and slashed my forearm with her katana. I screamed as the blood streamed down my skin. I held my arm and it was actually very painful.

"Please, please just stop." Rick's tone was the more than usual aggravated. "Please just take the house, we'll leave right now. Please, just stop hurting my family." Rick's voice was cracking at this point.

Doug had smirk growing along his mouth and walked closer to Rick. "I don't want the house. I want you to watch your family suffer. I didn't watch mine, but I know they did." Doug punched Rick in the left eye.

The front door swung open and four guys came through with metal pipes. Rick took no time and pulled his revolver out. He shot on of them through the head.

Rick's hand was severed cleanly through by Michonne's katana. I was in disbelief at the scene that had just happened.Daryl, Carl and Rick formed a some what circle around Carol and I, knowing they couldn't protect us. The shot was worth taking because you do that for family.

One of the men swung the bat at Carl's side and he shrieked in pain. Daryl had taken the pipe to the eyes and Carol was yanked from me. Carol's skull was then bashed in with the pipe and hearing her skull shattered right in front of me had me questioning everything. It was brutal and I felt defeat. I couldn't even saying anything because it was a true shock.

"No, no, no!" Daryl dropped down by Carol and cried. Daryl was fueled and ran to the man who had just murdered Carol. His fist flew into the guys face, but a gun shot in Daryl's back sent him to the wooden floor.

Rick was nearly delirious at the loss of his hand. 

Doug pulled his gun out and my eyes watched. He was going to kill one of us right now and we couldn't do anything about it. 

Six gunshots to the stomach sent Rick to the ground.

"N-No!" Carl choked watching his dad fall to the ground as he slowly died.

Carl ran forward at Doug with no hesitation. "Feel the pain I felt." Doug's face was serious and no more smirking came from him.

I was thrown to the ground and slammed three to four times all over with the metal pipes from the men. I screamed in pain and Sam watched me beaten. He screamed and cried, annoying Doug. Doug then kicked Sam down and left his little body.

I managed to get up feeling mangled than ever. I knew I had more than several broken bones in my body. I then caught a bullet to the side and fell back to the ground. I was grabbed by Carl as he cried his eyes out.