Chapter 67: Part 5

En başından başla

Camila sighed in relief at her girlfriend's voice, before a soft smile traced her lips.

Lauren ducked Camila's head into the water and rinsed her off. Her hands running through her hair to make sure that all the soap got off.

Afterwords, she pressed her body against Camila's bare back and ran her hands down to her waist to hug her. She kissed her shoulder and Camila closed her eyes at the sensation.

Seconds later, Lauren licked the crook of Camila's neck and the brown eyed girl shivered.
Lauren smirked in response before she turned her around and slammed her up against the shower wall. She pressed her thigh up against her core and held her in place by the chin.

She tilted her head as she stared hungrily into Camila's eyes.

In the heat of the moment, the younger girl couldn't help but say, "You know, I didn't think this is what you meant by help."

"Oh, you knew exactly what I meant."

"But geez, would it kill you to be sweet and adorable without having the intention to fuck me?"

"Yes." Lauren easily answered.

"Maybe we should put a limit on how many times you're allowed too a week."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah you're becoming a sex addict." Camila joked.

"No, I'm just a Camz addict."

Camila playfully rolled her eyes at that.

Lauren placed her hand on Camila's thigh and gently caressed the flesh there, "Come on, you can't say the sex isn't great."

"And if I did?"

Lauren squeezed her thigh, "I'd fuck you so hard that you'd want to wish you never even said that."

Camila bit her lip, "Is that a challenge?"

"Don't test me."

"Fine, for my sake. I surrender."

"Smart girl."

"Oh but that's just what your into isn't it." Camila cooed before she pulled Lauren closer by the neck.

"Actually, I wouldn't normally go for your type. But the fact that you're you and that you're insanely hot seals the deal for me."

"You're such a-"

Lauren interrupted her girlfriend by connecting their lips. She roughly kissed her. Her hungrily lips attacking the brunette's with so much passion that it made Camila's chest hurt. In the heat of the moment, Camila opened her mouth to let Lauren's tongue enter her mouth. The green eyed girl tasted Camila's mouth to its full extent as her girlfriend's core began to grind against her thigh. Lauren pulled away to catch her breath before she kissed Camila's neck.

Camila tightly closed her eyes as she felt the friction build underneath her. Lauren ran her hands down to the brown eyed girls butt and squeezed the flesh there.

A low moan escaped Camila's lips.

Lauren pulled away from Camila's neck to breath. "I want to fuck you so bad right now."