Bill Nye; Getting High

It had been about a week since the little skirmish with that girl Lacey. Bill Nye and Bob Duncan were living happily. That moment in particular, they were at Bob' house. Luckily, his wife was out doing bitch ass stuff. So they decided to take advantage of that annoying ass bitch leaving. Sure, the kids were home, but they were dumb as fuck and were too busy trying to fit their heads into their butts. A night or two ago, Bob was working on a ant-infested house, and was investigating a cabinet for bugs when he found his client's stash. About an eight-ball or two of coke, and some mega rare stimulants. He quickly stuffed them in his bag, exterminated the ants, and left quickly. Anyway, Bob showed Bill the snagged drugs, and he smiled. They went up to the master bedroom. Bob took off his shirt and lied down. Bill took the baggie full of cocaine and poured a little onto Bobs's stomach. He then lined it up and did one or two. He continued snorting until his ration was gone, at which point he was pretty high. "Now it's your turn, babe," Bill said  lackadaisically, and removed his shirt. He laid down and grinned as Bob sprinkled some dope on Bill's tummy, next to the 'science RULES' tat. He then looked into Bill's eyes lovingly. Bob got high just gazing into those crystal blue eyes. He bent down and started in. "Daddy!" Bob looked up fast, and there was Charlie, crawling in on all fours. "Shit," Bill cried out. "Get the fuck out you annoying ass bitch little fucker you bastard what the fuck do you think you're doing in here you fucking twat," Bob said. Charlie started bawling. Bob cursed and went up to Charlie, and proceeded to punt her like a football down the stairs. He walked back to Bill. "Wanna do another line sweetums?" Bill asked, sensing Bob's tension. "Yeah. That little bitch sobered me up good." But just then, Gabe came trotting up the stairs, alarmed by his little sister's sobs. He barged through the door. "Dad, what's wrong with Charlie?" "Nothing go back to your room and play with yourself," Bob said harshly. Gabe looked at Bill Nye, who was obviously hopped up. "Oh my god you idiots!" Gabe exclaimed, laughing, "you literally just snorted baking powder! I saw the coke on the counter and switched it!" Gabe broke down, laughing. He then ran downstairs before Bob could give him the business. "I knew we sHoUld haVe abORted yOu!" Bob yelled in frustration. Bill came over and rubbed Bob's shoulders. "Whatever."