6

*kylies pov*
"Well..you know the way I said the other day that I thought you were going to abandon me..." I begin.
Ashton nods.
"The idea still haunts me! And I can I reveal something that I revealed to Luke?" I ask
Ashton suddenly frowns at the fact that I still think they will abandon me. He gets up and walks over to me. Slowly, I roll up the sleeves of my scars.
He tenses, clearly disgusted. I keep my anxiety back but he still senses it.
"Don't worry! I'm not mad. There are no new ones!...h..how old are these..2..3..4..5 cuts on the wrist?" Ashton asks concerned.
"5 days." I admit.
"So you haven't did 'it' since..which is good!" He sighed with relief.
But he begins to examine my arm, he noticed finger nail marks and bruises.
He shook his head in disbelief.
"Who did this?" He demands. I freeze. If I tell him, he'll snitch on them.
///flashback///
I'm only 10! My new dad hands me a note before dropping me off at the orphanage again.
With a screech, he drives off back to the hell hole is house was! He neglected me.
I open the note.
'DONT TELL A SOUL WHAT YOU SAW! BLAME YOUR EX-MOTHER SHE HAD NO MONEY, WE GOT DRUNK AND THEN WE DIDNT CARE! JUST BE GLAD YOUR SAFE IN THE ORPHANAGE...IF YOU DO TELL A PERSON, I will find you..'
I snap out of the flash back.
"KYLIE!" Shouted Luke.
Why were all four boys in the room
The time had come...they were going to hurt me... I'm being punished, thanks Ashton!
"Shush Luke! Kylie. You look scared and your sweating a little bit. Lie down! You still aren't happy? Your fighting to be ha-" Ashton said before I blurted in.
" 'night!" I announce and go to my bedroom.
Ashton closes his mouth, realising it was the end of the conversation.
I walk into my room and lie down.
It was only 7:30pm.
These guys seem cool! They are caring but I'm trying to be cooler around them. It's the fact that I have had so many experiences with bad, unthinkable people, I'm scared of everyone...
I drift off to sleep
-
A/N:
Vote/Comment/Follow
👊😚