8

*nialls PoV:
"What's her name?" I whisper.
"Kylie hemmings, Luke signed the papers!"whispers Ashton.
Kylie seems adorable, a bit under weight, she's small for her age but she seems very beautiful.
She opens her eyes.
"AAGGGHHH!" She screams.
She jumps out of the bed downstairs to Luke, it's clear she likes Luke more that anyone. Ashton sighs and runs downstairs to catch her.
I stay behind. I notice two sharp pierces of metal had fallen out of her pocket...no!
*Michaels PoV*
"MICHEAL!" Cries Kylie jumping down the steps, not far infront of Ashton.
I'm gobsmacked she wants me.
I look up at Ashton, concerned.
"What's wrong?" Comforts Ashton.
"Why is there another man? You sending me back to the orphanage? I mean I want to go back but not with him....No! I-I trust you guys, not a lot but I don't know HIM!" She yells crying, scared.
I pitty her. She actually finds us friendly, which is great but why is she so scared of Niall.
"He's a friend! His name is Niall." I say softly.
"LUKE and you Ashton, you know what I do! And I'm going let you tell Michael and then Michael can tell Calum! Also to inform you! Tell Luke to explain why I'm afraid of NIALL!!" Demands Kylie, she seems confident! Really confident!
She screams at Niall and rushes past him!
"DONT HURT ME!" She cried!
*niall*
I pick her up! She fights and struggles.
"You can tell them! Not Luke not Ashton!" I demand. She screams and flinched.
"N-no!" She cried! I frown, and do puppy eyes.
She sighs.
"I harm myself! In scared of you Niall because usually when a friend is around they hurt me, call me names! IM NOT I REAPEAT NOT LETTING YOU DO THAT!" She furiously admits.
Michaels jaw dropped. Calum must have heard and comes in with his mouth touching the ground.
*lukes pov
It's crazy. She seemed so calm when when I went to get her, shaky and anxious, but she didn't freak out when I saw her.
"Why didn't you Yell when we got you?" I ask.
She goes red, embarrassed, she's hiding a secret.
"When you picked me up..I recognised you straight away! You are from 5sos! I've watched a few of your target pranks, and I liked you..it calmed me a little. But because of what I have experienced makes me anxious around all men.Niall isn't even famous!" She admits.
"He's from the biggest boy band! One direction!" Chuckles Ashton very Suprsised!
"Oh...I don't know who they are! You see the reason I only know you is because miss sweet seems to likes you guys, I don't know why. But she also never puts the radio on!"
Calum just smiles.
"Well she doesn't like you guys but it's the only music that her daughter has on her old iPod!" adds Kylie.
I nod, that made a lot more sense.
"Niall..Have you ever hurt anyone?" Asks Kylie, still fearing him but not as much.
He just hugs her tighter and giggles.
"No! I'm in a big band and I've dealt with kids your age! And hugged them but not hurt them!" Chuckles Niall.