3

"Here we are!" Beams Ashton, excited!
I undo my seatbelt and get out first.
We go upstairs first, I want to see my bedroom.
"Okay here we are!" said Calum. I open the door. Omfbdhdbbdsb! The room was perfect and spacious!
I had a double bed and a bunch of posters of people I like! There was a bedside table that had a cute little lamp and the fault in our stars next to the lamp, my favourite book. My walls were a white colour. I had a walk in wardrobe filled with expensive clothing and accessories. I also spotted a few draws just filled with a lot of pointless things. Then above the draws were shelves of books I own and had always wanted.  Then on the shelves I had my own speaker, record player and CD player!
I hug Calum.
"I can't thank you enough!" I screech in excitement.
Hang on? What if this is a trap, like that one time......
I suddenly let go of him. He just smiled.
"Can I be alone?" I ask, trying to be sweet, those guys are bad guys that haven't been caught!
Calum frowns but then let's me be.
I go to the edge of my bed, after locking the door.
I grab my suitcase and get a journal out! It was black, like my heart.
''Dear journal,
I've been adopted again. They are babying me, protecting me...it's kind of creepy and I'm uncomfortable with the four dorks I'm now with! I'm sure they are planning something, horrible and disturbing...wouldn't surprise me!
I'm going to be a brat so I can go back to miss sweet...my real frie-'
I write interrupted.
"Boo!" Yells Michael
I scream! "What's that you got there?" Peered Michael. I freeze. I can't tell him! He will hate me!...but isn't that a good thing...I don't want to be here!
"N..nothing!" I stammer.
My body tenses, but if he hates me he will hurt me! How can I get out and escape?
*michael's PoV*
I look at her. She's scared! She's hiding something. I know she is....
"Oh okay!" I reply.
Slowly I close the door and rush downstairs to the boys.
They didn't see me at first. Calum was watching tv. Ashton was making lunch and Luke was on his phone.
I cough, they face me.
"Kylie she's hiding something..." I start.
Ashton rolls his eyes, smiling.
"She's just got here! Chill! She will have secrets!" Ashton said. I nod.
"Okay, but she'll needs to tell us at some Point! Michaels right, she seems a little tense like somethings going to happen to her!" Luke adds.
"I gave her a little hug before and she suddenly let go! She smiled, I could tell it was fake but I just smiled back before she went into her room grabbing this book and shutting the door!" Calum explains
"I saw she had a book too! But she tried to hide it from me! I'm worried!" I explain.