Rin Mei

Rin Mei stood in shock at what she heard.

Her parents had just died, and she stood there, drawing a blank. She felt like she should be bursting into tears, but instead, she smiled. Her parents were loving people and she'd throw herself in front of harm's way to protect her Mom.

~Flashback~

Another day, another day of hell.

Oh how I hated school. Everyone there was a fake person. The only way you could get friends was if you had something big going on, like a famous YouTuber, your parents were rich, you were on a TV show, the stuff that means you're cool.

I got up from bed and grabbed a knife. I automatically put the knife in my purse. I grabbed my school uniform, black tights, and black combat boots. I put my blonde hair in a tiny braid, tying one end to my tiny ponytail. I put in my contacts and my blue eyes sparkled.

Hehe. This'll make the Fox News scream what happened. I'll be cared for at school, and finally have a friend!

I asked my parents to walk to school with me, they were both off of work, so they did.

Xx

I clutched the bag, which held the knife and gloves I was going to need to fufil this plan.

Oh, Kokona. You won't live to love anyone, you backstabbing whore! I muttered.

"Isn't this the woods?"

This is a shortcut I use.

I quickly grabbed the gloves and slipped them on, grabbed the knife with Kokona's fingerprints, and knocked out my Mother. I lunged towards my Father, and knocked him against a tree.

Oh, you poor and dumb Father. Don't you know we're so far into the woods, no one will hear you?

I grabbed him by his chin, and looked innocent. Then, I smiled and stabbed him through the stomach so far that I made a symbol in the tree bark.

A heart with a F. Now for my Mother.

As soon as I said that, her eyes opened and looked over to my Father's dead corpse. She ran over to him and cried bitter tears.

I stabbed her from behind. The knife carved another symbol in the tree bark.

A heart with an M.

I dropped the knife in front of their dead bodies and ran to school.

Xx

I was the first student to arrive. I ran to the locker room to clean up.

OK, here we go! Let me go take a bath and change into my gym uniform.

I changed into my gym uniform, putting both the gloves and the blood-soaked uniform in my bag.

I am Rin Mei. My parents are dead, I'm happy, and I did my chore for Yandere~Zin, framing her other rival for the death of my parents.