Kanu and Sana

Note: There will be SAO references ahead.

Kanu just invited her blonde friend named Sana to play a new video game, the new MMORPG Unison League. Sana brought her phone and they both downloaded the game. They saw a screen to rotate the phone all around their body, so they did. They then disguised their characters and named each other unique names they never had. They decided to kill all the monsters they saw, to get gems for the spawns.

Xx

I think it's time we go to bed. I'm tired! Kanu yawned.

Let me open up my menu! Sana yawned.

To the girls surprise, the log out button wasn't working. Then, the girls got sucked into their phones with over 999,998 people.

"You are all stuck in my game. You must complete all my quests and then you'll escape."

But I have a cousin I need to take care of!

We have families to go home to!

"Your families are taken care of. Also, if your character dies in the game, your phone will shut down, and will crush you to death."

With that said, he poofed into thin air, never to be seen again.

Xx

I want to join a guild! Sana yelled.

I have the perfect guild in mind! We just need to gain a few more levels to be level 60, Sana, the guy who made the guild is a pretty nice dude.

What's the name of the guild?

Phoenix Ash. A part of the Phoenix Empire. This could be our ticket to winning!

With that, Kanu ran out of the forest to find some monsters, but was greeted with a sword to her neck.

"This is my monster field. Leave now or rest in pieces!"

Just then, Sana ran out of the woods, and skewered the girl with her Blood Lance named Victim's Blood.

This is why you shouldn't choose archery in a game where death is real and players can kill others!

Hey, at least-

A guy with gray hair and red eyes ran out of the woods with a few others. They ended up killing all the players looking to harm Sana and Kanu, then accepted their requests to join Phoenix Ash.

"Welcome to Ash, Irene the Great and Lady Irene."

Thanks!

Thank you.

The leader of Phoenix Ash was named Zørg, and he explained the whole guild was on their last quest to get to the next stage, Themaly. Themaly was the realm of Archers, which Kanu was.

I'm an Archer! Kanu said with enthusiasm while grabbing her Sea Dragon Bow named Irene's Pride.

Here's a gift for you all! Kanu exclaimed while grabbing out multiple weapons.

Kana: Bow- Irene's Pride
Zørg: Lance- Blood Thirsty
Kylie: Bow- Sea Blood
Hyūga: Sword- Blood Fire
PureDance: Sword- Devil's Blood
SavTheKat: Lance- Blood Cries
Sana: Lance- Victim's Blood
Nani: Lance- Blood Shed

The guild left on their quest to win the game.

Xx

Damnit! It's Laughing Coffin!

With that, Sana and Kanu stepped forward, putting their arms out for the rest of the guild to not fight. Kanu put her arrow in place and aimed it at the leader while sitting on a ledge above the 1st floor. Sana grabbed her lance and proceeded to gruesomly murder Laughing Coffin, while stalling the leader.

1.....2......3! Fire! Kanu screamed while releasing the arrow, flying towards the leader.

The leader looked straight at the arrow, then slid to the side, where Zørg saw, but before he could react, Sana stood in front of Zørg.

A cleric spawned and healed Sana, but it was said she only had a few minutes left to live.

The whole guild was in guilt, but Kanu was in the worst amount of guilt. She never left their room, she kept the body, saving up her gold for Sana's funeral. She couldn't live with the guilt she faced, she felt like it was all her fault, she decided there was only one thing left to do.

Xx

She grabbed the cold lance from Sana's lifeless hands. She pointed the sharp side towards her heart, deciding she couldn't live with the guilt she faced. The door slammed open, which scared Kanu into stabbing the lance stained with blood through her heart, killing her instantly.

It.......was...nice...knowing....you....Z-Zørg.

Zørg's POV

I opened the door to let Nani comfort her, but instead I was greeted with a suicide. I called Hyūga to heal her and Nani to comfort her.

Kanu's POV

I saw them try whatever they could to heal me up, but it was too late. My spirit flew out of my pale body, and I told the whole guild these words:

Beat the game, for Sana and I!

After that was said, I grabbed Sana's hand and we watched as Zørg and Hyūga picked up our dead bodies and held our funeral. We were known as The White Swordswomen, and we were respectful members of Ash. The whole empire was crying their eyes out, before SavTheKat refused to let the coffins under. It broke our hearts seeing our best friend, Sav, refuse anything from happening.

Xx

We never left the game. Our spirits still lived on in Unison League, our room turned into a memorial hall.

They hung up my bow. I miss being alive with them.

Why does my lance have fresh blood on it? And how did you die?

Hehehe nothing!

"Come on, guys! We're going to defeat the last boss!"

Sana and I turned alive. We grabbed our armour that was on display and our weapons and ran out.

Xx

I climbed onto a ledge and shot the last boss, taking the last of his HP.

A voice announced:

"Game cleared by Irene the Great."

"B-But Irene died."

For your information, we resurrected.

The whole guild joined a group hug before the voice came back to announce:

"The Phoenix Empire has defeated the game!"

With that said, we disappeared into polygons of light and jumped out of our phones, with our weapons and armour still on in my house.

Uh, welcome to my house, guys and girls!

"How old are you guys?!"

16.....

"Holy jeebus! You look like you're 23!"

Then intruders entered.

Sana and I got this, stay back!

I readied my bow and aimed at the leader, then shot him while Sana killed the rest of the group.

Better than last-

I was attacked and killed, the guild just killed the intruders, but we all laid dead.

We rose to a forest. Greeted by every creepypasta.

I forcefully killed all humans who entered with no hesitation.

The whole guild now haunts the forest, leading all who enter it go Slender's Mansion.