Yandere~Zin

I grabbed my alarm clock and smashed it into the ground. Today was my last day to eliminate my rival. I slipped on my school uniform and black flats. I ran out the door.

Xx

As I walked inside the doors of Kuro High, I saw my rival asking Senpai~Ku to meet her under the Sakura Tree behind the school. Knowing Senpai~Ku will be there at 5:01 PM, I can kill her before he comes.

Xx

As I stalked my rival to the Sakura Tree, I snuck up behind her and stabbed her. I ran to the locker room, took off my clothing, took a bath, put on my gym uniform, and burned the evidence. I then dragged her dead body around til she bled out. I mopped up the blood and dragged her into a garbage can, covering her up with trash. I stood behind the building, peaking out as Senpai~Ku hung his head in shame and walked home. I stalked him until he got home safely.

I live to love Senpai~Ku. He won't have a choice who loves him.

Xx

It was Monday. A fresh start,a new rival. Only this time, it was my best friend!

So, Yandere~Zin, I need to tell you about the guy I like!

I'm listening.

His name is Ku.

At that point, I spat my drink out.

Are you alright?

Yea. The juice was just....sour. I lied.

Well, see you tomorrow!

Bye! I said through clenched teeth.

As I walked to my locker, my "friend" starting talking to my Senpai.

I won't let you live to see him again! I whispered.

How could I eliminate her?

Framing
Kidnapping
Drowning
Fake her suicide
Ruin her reputation

The one I liked the most was framing. I knew that she was 18, so she could be charged as an adult. I decided to have four boys suffer. I waited until my rival entered the Cooking Club room and started to make food with a knife. I put on some gloves and grabbed the knife when she was done with it. I had four boys wait for me at the Sakura tree behind the school. I brutally murdered them all. One by one, they were stabbed through the head. I dragged their bodies until they bled out. Then I went to change. I took a bath, slipped on my gym uniform, and burned both the bloody uniform and the gloves. I then knelt down and placed the knife down. I laughed my insanity out of my body and ran to class. The teacher said that I was gone for a good twenty minutes of class. I knew everything, so she just continued with her lesson in algebra.

Xx

I watched as my rival walked to the front gate with Senpai~Ku. Then I motioned for the police to take her into custody. They struggled to put Sai in the handcuffs. I watched as the police grabbed the crimson weapon and took it to the lab. I went along because I was a 'witness' and they asked me a bunch of questions. I pretended like one of the victim's was my brother, shedding crocodile tears(which means fake tears BTW). When they dusted the knife, Sai's fingerprints were all over it, pointing all evidence to her.

Xx

Three months later at her trial, Senpai~Ku was there. He presented evidence that he said was proof that she was at class when the murders happened, and that I was out. But since I'm sly, I changed all the names to mine, and pointed out it was a science paper from the day before.

She was found guilty of four accounts of second-degree murder. She was sentenced to life in jail.

I just got away from second-degree murder. You will not have my Senpai~Ku. Here is a song I sing:

You are my Senpai,
My only Senpai,
You give me toki's,
And sheets of gray,
You'll never notice me,
But I still love you,
You're sugoi, kawaii, desu ne,
Please notice me...

I only have a few more girls to eliminate. Senpai~Ku will be mine and mine alone!