Konohi

I heard my alarm and jumped out of bed. I ran straight out of bed and to my closet, grabbing my black hoodie. I needed to meet Sari today. I needed to tell her I loved her. She was always a social outcast, she never talked to anybody besides me and her sister. I was looking all around for her. Not on the bus, not in her first period, not anywhere! I passed her locker, which was pink with Justin Bieber. I quickly lockpicked the lock and slid the back wall the the side. I ran down the slope and saw three dead bodies.

Hannah Monday, Caroline Fujioka, and Dean Robinson.

I knew Sari did this. I just knew it. She normally never has all this stuff in her locker. I ran out and hid all evidence I was there before heading back to class.

Xx

As I walked to the bus stop, I saw Sari twitching, looking towards me. She motioned for me to follow her, and we ended up killing her parents. She says that she has this friend in her mind, name Karu, who was a physco.

I ran, to the Sakura Forest. If Sari killed her parents, I didn't want to see her. To get to the Sakura Forest, I need to run through the Auburn Forest. I heard crunching leaves behind me, and I felt someone pet my black hair. I shut my eyes, too scared to see who was petting me. I opened my red eyes, seeing her.

Sari!

She confessed she saw a spark in me. A spark that can gave her some light, something to keep her happy.

We grabbed hands,band swore our hearts to the Creepypasta Gang. A gang of fierce boys and girls, who live to kill.