Suno and Suna

Suno and Suna looked like your average twin sisters with different eye colour's and hair tie's, but they were far from twin sisters.

They were best friends.

They did everything together! Ate, slept in the same room, brushed their teeth, brushed their hair. They even had the same classes! But little did others know that they would become insane together.

Xx

Suna! Wake up!

I'm up, Suno!

Good, now get ready!

As Suna groggily got out of bed, she grabbed two knifes, and handed one to Suno.

I thought you'd never ask!

They snuck out of their room and to their little brother's room. They stabbed him a couple times around his body, leaving him to die.

They then ran to their father's room.

This is what you get for killing Mom!

As Suno stabbed their sleeping father, Suna decided to run to the bus stop, grabbing hold of her twin.

We can continue our revenge at school, Suno!

Okay, okay! Suna, remember, act innocent!

Xx

Hey! Wanna come hang out with us?

"Sure!" The light-haired girl replied.

The twins had led others to their locker all day. Not one of them left alive.

As the twin girls unlocked their locker, they removed the shelf and knocked down the back wall, having the blue metal scrape as it slowly slid down the green slope.

The light-haired girl walked down the slope as the twins fixed the back wall so she couldn't escape. The light-haired girl fell in horror of all the dead bodies she saw.

Suno raised her knife and stabbed the light-haired girl in the back, while Suna stabbed her in the stomach, the twin's knifes twirling as the stabbed her, ruining all her vital organs in the process. When the twin's knifes both touched, they forcefully pulled the knifes out, and kicked the girl to wall, and repeadtly stabbed her until they heard her give in, and die a painful death.

Suno and Suna, innocence shattered by boredom, are now placed in the same electric chair. Suna wiggled out of the cuffs, and kicked the officer's down. Then ran to get Suno out of her cuffs, and repeated the same process the light-haired girl just two days earlier faced.

Suno and Suna now live in the Sakura Forest. Far away from humanity.

Suno and Suna, names to remember, people never to be trusted. Watch your back when in the Sakura Forest.

Or you could be their next victims!