Chapter 11:The Faceless Blacksmith

Start from the beginning

Without saying a word, Shino through one of the oak logs into the air and, with speed Kiba could barely follow, thrust his arm forward. The pipe like weapon shot out of his sleeve and pierced the log. What shocked the young Inuzuka was that the log started to disintegrate before his eyes. When there was nothing left they could all see the bugs flying back to Shino from the pile of dust on the floor.

Turning to look at Hinata she gave a small nod and stood, her Hands of Kami already on. Bending and picking up the other piece of wood Shino through it at the waiting girl.

All Hinata did was raise her right hand, which had a light blue glow trailing along several of the seals carved into the metal, and tap the wood as it flew towards her which caused it to explode in a shower of splinters.

They turned their attention towards the shocked members of team 7 and Hinata explained.

"Both our weapons are designed to increase our clans fighting styles."

Getting over his shock Kiba got a contemplating look on his face. When he was done thinking he looked at them both with determination in his eyes. Forgoing being polite Kiba asked them straight.

"Who made them?"

This time it was Shino to answer.

"We are not at liberty to reveal the identity of the 'Faceless Blacksmith'. It was a condition made when we received the weapons, only our clan heads know who he is."

At his words Kiba lost his temper, slamming his hands on the side of his chair and shooting to his feet he stormed over to the quiet boy and grabbed him by the collar.

"Listen here you freak! It's not right that both your clans get special attention and it's not fair that you don't tell the other clans who he is. You think that you can keep him all to yourselves? We all want a weapon made for us, now start talking or I'll fucking beat it out of you."

"I would suggest you release me. As I said I am not allowed to tell you anything and-"

"It's ok Shino, dog piss; if you don't release my friend in the next three seconds I'm going to strangle you with your own intestines."

Turning to face the blonde in his rage filled mind Kiba barely heard the fret.

"Shut your fucking mouth Uzumaki! This has nothing to do with you!"

Naruto's grin just widened at the dog like boy as Akamaru ran away from his partner and hid under a chair.

Walking over to Kiba the blonde, without saying a word hit him in the face, sending him across the room, the shock snapping him out of his anger.

"That's where your wrong pup. I'm the Faceless Blacksmith shit brain."

At his words all of team 7 turned shocked expressions towards Shino and Hinata. When they reluctantly nodded their heads Kiba went very pale and stared at the insane blonde that was grinning down at him and said the only thing that he could think of.

"Fuck."

XXX

Flashback

XXX

Naruto was in a good mood.

He had just met his team and he had a feeling that they would be fun to work with. They all seemed like good people, so he wouldn't need to kill them later on, which was a plus.

Also he had just successfully snuck into an ANBU base and dyed all their uniforms bright orange. The look on their faces was priceless and he was glad he had a camera.