Don't make me blush next to my mother. –JW

You're amazing, John. –SH

Stop it –JW

I love you. –SH

I love you too, but stop it dick. –JW

You like calling me a dick. Don't you? –SH

Because you are. –JW

In fact. I am, partly yes. –SH

Oh, and John. I loved our goodbye kiss. –SH

John felt Sherlock grinning through the phone. His mother looked out of the corner of her eye, glancing at her smiling son.

"With who are you texting?" She smirked.

"Oh no one, just reading a funny article." John hesitated, shrugging stiffly.

"Sure honey." She winked. John rolled his eyes, texting back.

Mom is asking questions now, thanks. And I didn't think you would be such a pro. –JW

I can say the same about you, Doctor Watson. –SH

:) –JW

After forty minutes, they arrived home. The living room is lit up, what meant that John's dad was home. They didn't have a conversation for weeks. It's hardly for him to accept his father after what happened. When they entered the house, John's dad rose up from the sofa. He wandered towards them and John's expression sudden changed with fear. He looked at his mom.

"I will go to my room now." He mumbled and walked away with fast paces towards the stairs.

"John wait." His father Robert said on a soft tone. John and his father used to have a strong bound. They played soccer almost every day. John is very loved there. Harry isn't. She couldn't stand people who loved John, her parents always favoured John and she knew that. So did most adults. John caused her to actually sigh in disappointment, feeling lonely. Even he couldn't help it. He told her many times that she was seeing things. But sadly she didn't believe a word of it. She left the house quite soon and started to drink. John still loved her after all.

John frowned and locked his eyes with his father, he swallowed. "I'm really tired." He said, and walked forwards, looking down as he passed his dad.

"John." Robert sighed. John rolled his eyes, ignoring, walking to his room. When John was upstairs his father looked at the stairs, where John was walking a few seconds ago. He blinked a couple times and turned his head towards his wife Emma. She smiled slightly.

"He needs time." She said.

John entered his room, collapsing onto his bed, sighing. He grabbed his phone, sending a text to his Sherlock.

Home yet? –JW

Yep. –SH

Me too. –JW

After that, there came no response from Sherlock. John didn't know what to write more, so he laid his phone aside and watched some crap telly. After two hours his mother called him, saying that dinner was ready. So John leapt out of bed and padded downstairs. He glanced at the table, he saw both parents sitting down. He sighed and settled him down in front of his mother. His father sat next to her. When he did. Emma smiled lovely at him.

They started to eat. The silence was bothersome. John knew his dad was struggling to say something. After a couple minutes, Emma broke the silence.