Chapter 22- Extracurricular pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Hey, what's wrong?" the guy approached me, stopping my thoughts.

"It's nothing." I turned, not wanting to be bothered.

"Ok, that's fine, you don't have to say anything, but I'm still gonna sit here." He sat right next to me and laughed.

"Do you mind? Ever heard that 'silence is golden'?" I raised my tone, showing him that I was getting annoyed.

"Gezz! You're just like him!" he chuckled a bit...What's he talking about???

"Him? Who's 'him'? Who are you?" I questioned.

"What? Well, I'm not surprised that you don't remember, you were passed out that day..." he mumbled to himself.

"A name??" I questioned again.

"It's Iker, Iker Casillas." He revealed.

Iker.... Iker Casillas...why is that name familiar...Have I seen it before somewhere? I scratched my head endlessly trying to think of an answer...but, then it finally clicked!

but, then it finally clicked!

"Wait...You're Iker Casillas, the guy who took me to the hospital a while ago? You're also one of Cristiano's friends!" I realized.

"Bingo." He smirked.

"Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help from before." I expressed.

"Don't worry about it." He said, being modest.

"What brings you here anyway?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. I was just  passing by and wanted to take a look at the stadium. After all, a big game is happing here tomorrow." He explained.

"Yea..." I looked down.

"Join me for a bit? You seem like you're alone." he got up and asked me, reaching his hand out.

"I don't see why not." I smiled, getting up from my spot, walking with him to his car.

--- (Nearby Coffee shop)

Since it's been awhile, so I caught Iker back up to speed with my story as we both sat at Coffee shop nearby

Since it's been awhile, so I caught Iker back up to speed with my story as we both sat at Coffee shop nearby. For what he's done, I can trust him.

"I can see why you feel the way you do with both Portugal and Spain playing tomorrow. You want to support Cristiano, but at the same time the Spain team makes you feel at home somehow and you want more time to spend with everyone." He reviewed.