Chapter 1-The Portuguese Superstar

What's going on... is that a whistle I'm hearing? With people shouting? Why's this room dark? Is it night still? How long did I sleep?

No it can't be...Was the hole I fell though sealed?

WHAT'S GOING ON!?

There was a light coming from underneath a door on one side of the small room, I guess I fell asleep in a broom closet. But that doesn't explain what's going on now...

I got up and reached for the door. Opening it slowly, a blinding light flashed against my face. It was clearly day time. I looked around and realized that I was in a stadium, a large one at that.

There were people shouting on the outside of the stadium

A crowd, like a...paparazzi?? 

Also, there were a group of guys playing soccer on the field wearing sporting gear with red, Green and white colors on it. 

Were all of them famous some how? I was on the upper section of the stadium, the 2nd floor, so I didn't think they would see me, but I need to leave before anyone finds me here, this won't end well if I'm spotted...

I slowly, but quietly left the closet.

--- (Sneaking around...)

Tip-toeing while searching for an exit, I went to the lower section, the 1st floor, but it was more dangerous down here, security guards were patrolling the area. I stayed hidden behind a wall waiting for these two guards to pass by.

"Can you believe the Portugal national team is practicing here?" One of them said.

"I know! This place is about to get more festive in the next few days. We've got more teams coming here." said the other.

So...There's an event going on here in a few days? Interesting...

Once they left, it was my chance to make a move. All was well until I heard a shout from behind me.

"Hey you! Stop right there!" It was the guards from a moment ago.

No use in sneaking anymore, I ran as fast as I could down the hallway, which was getting progressively darker the more I traveled down it.