She's 'alright' {10}

"hey kid, c'mon." sans stands next to the head of your bed and looks just as tired as you do.

"I don't wanna..." You groan and roll to your side with a small huff. Ivy whines a bit as you roll over on her, but she soon relaxes, "C'mon sans... You're tired too..."

sans sighs in agreement and flops on the end of your bed. He's face first in the fabric and you soon realize he's asleep. You smile at your accomplishment and close your eyes again to fall back asleep.

But it was short lived.

"HUMAN!" Papyrus booms and enters with a grin, "SANS IS MAKING BREAKFAST AND HE SAYS HE WANTS YOU TO GET UP! HE HAS A SURPRISE!"

You sigh and sit up, "Alright alright. I'll get u-- whoa!" You yelp as Papyrus comes and scoops you up, "HUMAN! YOU ARE VERY LIGHT!" He comments as he picks up sans in his other arm. sans appears to be grinning as if he wasn't asleep. Lazy bones.

You giggle at his comment, "Well, I'm glad that I'm not fat." You snicker and snap your fingers for Ivy to follow. Ivy waddles out of bed and follows with an exhausted look on her face, but her tail wags happily behind her.

You are suddenly sat down on a chair and Ivy sits next to you in a chair as well. Sans walks into the dining room and frowns at the sight of the dog sitting on a chair, "Get down." He grumbles and Ivy ignores him bluntly. Sans only grumbles and refuses to try any longer.

sans yawns a little and appears to fall asleep in the chair. Papyrus flees into the kitchen and soon returns with a platter of pancakes. You watch the food for a while before Sans gains your attention.

"(Y/N). We'll go and buy the things you need for school tomorrow.. Uh.." He still seems a bit nervous when speaking to you, "but uh, I got something for ya." He hands a paper over and you take it to read it over. It was an emotional support animal certificate.

After you read it you grin and pat Ivy, "Ivy! You can come to school with me!" You whisper loudly and she wiggles about on the chair, "Sans, how did you get this? It has to be signed by a doctor--"

"Shhh..." Sans whispers and slightly sinks into his jacket fluff, "Secret." He mumbles and pokes the pancakes with his fork.

You watch him for a moment. How did he eat...? You didn't get it... With a small sigh you begin to eat as well. You all ate in silence, but you didn't mind. It was all good until someone made an awkward noise. (cough cough sans)

sans' eyes quickly shot open as he heard himself snore.

You snicker quietly under your breath at his reaction, "oh you think that's funny, huh?" he chuckles, "watch this--" he suddenly points a finger with a blue aura around it at Sans and flicks it upwards.

Sans quickly scoots backwards and a pancake flings upwards and to the ceiling. Sans does not seemed to be pleased.

However you were thrown into a giggling fit. You covered your mouth and snickered before pointing at Sans, "Y-your f-face is priceless!" You yell-whispered.

Ivy wagged her tail and quickly snatched the pancake as it fell back down to the table. She quickly swallowed it and looked at Sans as she panted.

Sans chuckled quietly and looked towards Papyrus. Papyrus wasn't all too amused at the moment, "THAT'S NO WAY TO EAT FOOD! LET THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHOW YOU! LIKE THIS!" He huffs before throwing a pancake. It splats on Sans' face and he instantly freezes. The room falls silent.

You were suddenly filled with regret. You stared at the ground, expecting Sans to yell and get angry. Even Papyrus seemed to regret what he did.

"Aww c'mon! (Y/N) must be feeling left out!" He suddenly laughs and throws a pancake at you. You quickly throw yourself out of the chair and dart down the hallway. Sans quickly gets up and runs after you.