LET ME SLEEP

Alex POV

MOM I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!" I yelled downstairs to my mom. My mom is half black and half white AND JAMAICIAN and that makes me an interracial teenager with an accent, before we moved to southern California we lived in Nevada it seemed so much better there, but mom still won't tell me why we left. "ALEXANDRA ANASTASIA CRISTY I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT ME TO COME UP THERE" My mom yelled with her accent. " Ight momma, I'll be down in a sec ." I told her.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I rolled myself out of bed before my very strict mother came up stairs. I took a shower and put on my clothes ( picture above without the pink bow ). I met my mother downstairs for breakfast right along with my sister. I was a fashion girl, but also considered by many as a nerd. " aw sweetie you look pretty , trying to impress someone special today?" she asked. Momma you know darn well I don't have time for boys and besides that's taking away from my studies mom" I told her. " Girl please even if you could have any boyfriend they probably would see right through you Alex just like the other kid did" My older sister Amaya said. I swear to god she gets on my last nerve, she need to leave already she's 18 and still living in her mother's house and in case your wondering , she's Jamaican and White and nothing like me she goes out with the 2 most popular kid in West Ranch High School next to Malak Watson she goes out with Jaden DeRosa. I think he's cute, but if I ever told her she'd kill me, beside I have my crush Malak, and no we don't go out I just like him and I know he'll never go out with me because just look at me.

Well I hope you've enjoyed the first chapter of the nerd who dates Malak Watson but don't worry this isn't the end. I will try to write both books, it will be quite a challenge because I also have school as well so I will do my best

LOVE YOU BUT I GOTTA FLY BACK TO THE GALAXY.......