"But to answer your question tomorrow is my day off." I was glad for it too, I hadn't had an actual day off in weeks. He smiled. "Great so we can have lunch together."

"Woah hold on, just because I'm not working doesn't mean that I don't have plans." I lied knowing good and well that my plans included binge watching Netflix.

"You're right, you do have plans, we're going to have lunch, and I'm going to pay for you." He put his hands on his cheeks like he just gave me devastating news. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I can pay for my own food thank you very much." I argued stubbornly, and he huffed.

 "Wow, and you say that I'm a lot to deal with?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I've never said that." and he shrugged. "You Implied it, that's okay."

 His hair was back to its usual unruly mess. It looked like he had literally just rolled out of bed five minutes ago.

"Do you own a brush?" I asked, without intending to sound as snarky as it did. He raised an eyebrow at me. 

"So you don't like it fixed, and you don't like it messy, would you rather me shave it all off Olivia? Would that satisfy you?" His tone was serious, but his eyes were playful.

"For God's sake Louis get out of my office." I physically pushed him off of my desk.

 "So lunch tomorrow?" he was not going to let that go. "Yes, okay fine, we'll have lunch tomorrow." I was antsy I had a deadline to meet.

"I'm going to pay for you?" he questioned, but he did so in a way that said he was going to regardless of my answer. 

"I don't care." I waved him away, and he smiled. "Alright so I'll see you around noon in the coffee shop downstairs." I nodded, giving him a real smile for once.

***

My apartment was small, a lot smaller than most people would imagine. It was a one bedroom, one bath, decent sized living area, and a kitchen. It was perfect for me. I collapsed onto the couch kicking my shoes off.

I had thought about getting a pet, but quickly shut that idea down because I wasn't home enough to take care of it. I really was rather lonely even though I didn't want to admit it to myself.

I pulled my laptop out of my bag, and pulled up the article I had just finished titled.

"Date Night: Things to do when he doesn't want to do anything."

I was proud of it, and I had allowed Harry to give it a once over before I submitted it, and he gave me a nod of approval. 

Niall would have been pleased with this one, since it was strictly giving date ideas, and not claiming that all men were rotten horrible people.

I groaned remembering that I had made arrangements to have lunch with Louis tomorrow, and I wanted to pretend I was sick.

He obviously was going to assume this was a date, however it is not a date unless both parties consider it so, and I was not going on a date with Louis Tomlinson tomorrow.

I stood stretching my limbs, they were sore from sitting at a computer all day. My mind started racing wondering what could I wear. 

I needed something that said "not interested, but I'm still a knockout so you're welcome."

I walked to my small bedroom, and sifted through my clothes. It was mostly pencil skirts and button downs, a few pairs of skinny jeans, and a lone pair of yoga pants.

 I grabbed the yoga pants and threw them onto my bed, and grabbed an athletic top to pair with it.

What better way to say I'm not interested than to literally put no effort into my appearance whatsoever. I quickly jotted down this in my notebook for a future revision of "What let's them know you're not interested."