"Come on then, before I pull you out" he threatened me from the other side of the bed.

I mumbled some explicit words, on the lines of "fuck you, you asshole"

He smiled, walking to the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle from the fridge "love you too princess"

I stood up from the bed, in Justin's shirt because I didn't exactly bring any spare clothes.

"Fuck.. I can't go" I groaned angry that I couldn't go out to eat. My stomach wanted food!

Justin popped his head out from the fridge with a jelly worm hanging from his mouth. He looked at me questioningly "why? What's up?"

"The sky"

He rolled his eyes laughing sarcastically, oh that laugh makes me want to kill him. "seriously.."

"I don't have any clothes to wear and I am not wearing my heels this early in the morning" I huffed jumping back into the bed and pulling the covers over my face.

I heard Justin's footsteps and then suddenly everything went silent,
I could barely breathe. "Justin get off me, oh my God"

He literally jumped on top of me and was laying on me "Justin get off me, I'm dying here"

I could hear his laugh which would make me happy, If I wasn't dying due to lack of oxygen.

It was that laugh, where he gives it his all. He really means it. I love that laugh.

"You gonna come with me?" Justin asked laying on top of me, I had to agree just to live right now.

"Yeah I'm coming" and with that, Justin rolled off me and was now next to me on the bed.

I pulled up the cover and never thought I'd appreciate oxygen so much. I turned to Justin and glared at him.

The asshole smiled like he was innocent. To hell with him.

I pushed him off the bed making him tumble and curse "shit" and with that, Bieber was down.

I smiled, slipping out the bed with a jump in my step. Don't mess with me Bieber.

"Jesus you're stronger than you look" I turned to Justin and smiled sweetly, that was until he clicked his back.

He actually clicked it. His back freaking clicked.

I turned my nose up at the sound and cringed at him, "that was disgusting"

"You're gonna get arthritis doing that you know" Justin shrugged, clicking it again making me cringe

"I'll take my chances, princess"

I shrugged watching him walk to his suitcase and duck down into it, shuffling through his clothes and throwing them about. "Wear these"

Justin handed me a pair of sweats which were white and had black little signs all over them, I think they were a particular brand.

And then he handed me a t-shirt which I would just tuck in, his shirts were huge on me.

I hurried into the bathroom and changed into the clothes, keeping the t-shirt Justin gave me to sleep in on the low.

Because it was so comfy and smelt like Justin and let me tell you, Bieber has one of the best natural scents ever.

He wouldn't miss it, anyways.

Justin sat on the bed playing with his keys whilst waiting for me to leave, I stood next to him. He stood up and grabbed my hand for us to leave.

One problem..

I looked down at my feet and moved my toes "I need shoes.."

Justin looked down at my feet and laughed, hey what's wrong with my feet?

"You're not exactly a size 9 are you?" I smiled slightly, looking at his big ass feet then shook my head.

I'm size 5, apparently I just about scrape the size 5 line, otherwise I'd be a 4.

Well, I'm fucked.

Justin walked back to his suitcase and pulled out yet another pair of yeezy's. really?

"How many freaking yeezy's do you carry around with you?" Justin shrugged innocently "only a few"

I sat on the bed waiting for Justin to hand me the socks and shoes, he didn't. Justin walked over and knelt down on both knees.

He actually put the socks and shoes on for me. I looked like a clown in these shoes.

Justin laughed, watching me walk in them "see.. You're doing great" he said, watching me lift my feet high so I didn't fall over them.

"I'm gonna trip at least eighty times today" I sighed, grabbing his arm and leaving his hotel/ apartment place.

-

Word count ; 1108